Close

Hybrid View

Keep us posted terry!

Anything

that can help get this ancient body running agan will be considered...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Keep us

posted terry!

Anything that can help get this ancient body running agan will be

considered...
    It can also be obtained for a lower price on eBAY the seller is namestebrownies who

are offering the 5.1 oz original product.

They are the same

business that i ordered my 4 oz bottle through. And it seems like you will save nearly $10 also from purchasing it

on eBAY.

The MMS will detoxify the body even if there are no

serious virus or parasites present.

After a course you will find

that your endurance has improved out of sight, Even if you have no major issues.

You will find that it will last you a long time and it may also be used in serious cases of food

poisioning with positive results.

Some users have even reportrd

that their dandruff and excema has dissappeared whilst on the MMS formula.

If you need any imformation with regard to its use i will help you on any thing that you may not be

clear on.

But the book, and also other articles on the search

engine may also assist when "Miracle mineral supplement" has been entered into the subject

line.

I have been to a pooja that sterted at about 11 am today and

also returnrd to the same adress when a good crowd turnrd out for their Budgen worship and

singing

After the singing and worship was over all of the Hindu

familys present did have a vegetarian meal which had plenty of variety.

The men wernt outside and proceeded to drink some Kava that i did bring to the

event.

They did comment that it was strong stuff the Kava that i

had obtained from fiji. it was hand pounded and good quality and i did go under the influence of it as i drank

plenty and it is the first time i have had any in the last 2 years.

I have a relatively good stock left still like over one kilogram or more so will have some again

one day.

I have friends that sometimes bring me some when they fly

in from Fiji. at least i will be feeling good in the morning as this stuff does not give a hang over and will not

register on a breathalizer.

If a person drank a huge amount and

were tired i would not recomend that they drive or operate machinary yawn its now 12.38 after midnight.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

terry make boo-boo

I checked

eBay and found sellers name is "namastebrownies." You had it spelled wrong. Tich tich.

There seems to be a

couple of sellers offering the main ingredient, with others offering some sort of combo deals. The seller terry

mentioned does have links to the book downloads in his listing.

Also: terry - tell us what all is involved in

"preparing" the MMS for consumption. What sort of juice (or other) do you mix it with? etc. It seems from my

readings you have to mix/prepare it before drinking. You don't just take it straight from the original bottle. I

ask this so I know pretty much exactly how you are doing things, and see exactly what your results are from a

"testing" standpoint. Others may report different results, which may turn out to be related to their taking

it/mixing it a different way.

Thnx
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    terry

make boo-boo

I checked eBay and found sellers name is "namastebrownies." You had it spelled wrong. Tich tich.

There seems to be a couple of sellers offering the main ingredient, with others offering some sort of combo deals.

The seller terry mentioned does have links to the book downloads in his listing.

Also: terry - tell us what all

is involved in "preparing" the MMS for consumption. What sort of juice (or other) do you mix it with? etc. It seems

from my readings you have to mix/prepare it before drinking. You don't just take it straight from the original

bottle. I ask this so I know pretty much exactly how you are doing things, and see exactly what your results are

from a "testing" standpoint. Others may report different results, which may turn out to be related to their taking

it/mixing it a different way.

Thnx
    Basically for every drop of Miracle

Mineral Supplement ( distilled water and 28% sodium chlorite ) there should be 5 drops of catalyst

added.

The

28% sodium chlorite solution generates chlorine dioxide ( CLO2 ) when mixed with the correct

catalyst for between 3 and 10 minutes, then the amount of a glass of water may be added or any juice that DOES NOT

have any added Ascorbic acid ( vit C ) For this reason orange juice is not

suitable.

The catalyst used may be a good acedic vinegar, or lemon juice or lime juice, or a citric acid

preparation that is cheap to make and actually produces a more potent end product.

To make the Citric acid catalyst simply

purchase some citric acid powder from the cooking additive section at your local supermarket and mix citric acid

powder with in the ratio of 1 tablespoon of powder to 10 tablespoons of demineralised water and shake well, then mix

5 drops of this citric acid preparation to every drop of Miracle Mineral Supplement

used.

At the

moment i am taking between 4 or 12 MMS drops total per day as had previously worked up to 30 drops a day and then

now i can cruise on the 4 or 6 drop maintenence dose per day.

I feel impressed to mention that this MMS is

continually amazing me with its effectiveness as a potent toxin removal agent apart from the other main disease

removal properties it posesses.

I really and truily feel totaly revitalized, and i have not experienced the great feeling of

absolute and lasting endurance that i am now experiencing day in day out and every part of my anatomy has not

experienced the pain free feeling that i am now feeling in many years.

Just remember when ingesting the drink do not drink any orange juice for several hours after or

take any ascorbic acid.

I usually took my first dose in the

morning and about 3 or 4 hours later took my second and final dose for the day, so by the time days end was drawing

to a close that is when i drank my orange juice so as not to overlap.

I have just been through 4 days of partys and late nights and i have been taking lots of Kava and

other ( items ) that tend to put a strain on the system so during these days i have been taking 12 drops max per day

at staggered intervals and man oh man this stuff really is dynamic for removing toxins and in so doing returning an

abundance of well being to the body and mind.

The only side

effects this produces in the body is really only evident in the loading phase as the Body actually rids itself of

lots of real toxins, Because once the disease and or toxins are removed from the body then the user would not be

aware he is taking anything at all with the only obvious sighn that something is going on by the feeling of fresh

calm natural well being.

I absolutley defy any unwell and or

your average wasted and sluggish person to take this MMS in the appropriate manner and not be able to give a

praiseworthy report as to its use.

Terry, can we get an update on

how this stuff is working out for you?

Im very interested in it and may soon try it out myself, but im afraid

that the antibacterial qualities may harm good bacteria that are neccessary for digestion. Have you had any adverse

side affects?

Quote Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
    Terry, can we get an update on how this stuff is working out for you?

Im very

interested in it and may soon try it out myself, but im afraid that the antibacterial qualities may harm good

bacteria that are neccessary for digestion. Have you had any adverse side affects?
    T1G. hi, At the moment i am on the maintenence dose of 2 x 3 drops MMS per day after initially

working up to 2 x 12 drops per day.

At the higher dosage i did

experience a very uncomfortable alcaline sort of taste in my mouth and my meals did not taste very

good.

Fortunately the higher dosage is not required to be

repeated for more than one or two days especially if a person is working up to say 2 x 15 drops per

day.

I did have one day of feeling some nausia due to toxins

being released from my system and also due to the fact that i rushed in and worked up to a higher dosage faster than

reccomended.

For a few days i had very good elinination with

going to the toot about 3 times for several days, and then when i thought i was over it and feeling great i did

experience one day where i felt completly exhausted and crashed out, I was really supprised that i bounced back and

was feeling great the next day.

When on the higher dosages my

food did not taste so very palitable and i had a bad taste in my mouth, But i did not experience any digestion

problems, which was suprising because usually my digestion is not so good.

At the moment on the 2 x 3 drops per day maintenence dose i feel very well and my digestion is

very fine and also my appetite.

Unfortunately one has to go

through several rough days when reaching the maximum dosage as the body does eliminate stored

toxins.

Seeing as my diet is not so good and i dont drink

enough water i noticed before my use of MMS that my perspiration was getting a bit smelly, And when i had finished

at the higher dosage rate i could go a whole day and a night and not experience any strong perspiration

odour.

Even now after having been on the maintenence dose for

awhile my perspiration odour seems normal.

The stuff is well

priced and i have hardly had the level in the bottle go down, so it will last a long time.

The last time i looked the MMS could also be ordered from the same supplier i

received mine from, BUT cheaper from their eBAY site in USA. seller is "NamasteBrownies"

The citric acid powder used in making the catalyst can be purchased at the

supermarket for just about 2 or 3 dollars.

Apple cyder vinegar

is also a good catalyst to use in the MMS daily preparation of the drink, use MMS x 1 drop + vinegar x 5 drops and

shake the glass a little to mix, then leave for 3 to 5 minutes then add water about a medium glass and drink. also

can use fruit juice in place of water as long as it does NOT contain any Ascorbic Acid, so orange juice is a no no

when using the MMS.

lemon juice or lime juice may also be

used as the catalyst with the MMS, eg MMS x 1 drop + 5 drops of lemon or lime juice then mix and wait 3-5 mins and

then add your choice of fluid, water or juice.

If you choose

to use the citric acid powder from the supermarket to make up your catalyst then use it at the rate of 1 part citric

acid to 10 parts demineralised or distilled water and mix and pour it into a container with a lid and then it is

ready to use and to store.

Usually i just use 2 metric level

teaspoons of the citric acid powder and then use 20 metric teaspoons of the de mineralised water and this amount

will last for weeks.

So you can see that 75 grams of citric

acid powder will in fact last a long long time, So therefore is a very cheap and easy way to obtain a suitable

catalyst.

I have also used the A/C vinegar as a catalyst at 5

drops to 1 of MMS and it also does a great job.

I think for

the vinegar to be suitable it should be at least 5% acidity.

OK Sea ya, i hope the info is of use,
    and feel

free to contact me if you need any help with the product. PS will not harm healthy

bacteria.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 02-14-2008 at 05:02 PM. Reason: add a line

Ok, i ordered mine yesterday,

so when it gets in i will keep you all posted. Has anyone else on the forum tried this out?

Thread Information