Close

Thread: Sex and Mones

Hybrid View

Hey Terry 'ol mate,

Thanks for the next lesson in "mone math."

I think there's plenty of room for those of us who like to track

the mcgs as well as those who prefer to splash on a couple a' drops and a spray here or there. Since I consider

this a long term study of effectiveness, I, like you, prefer the former. I appreciate your meticulousness!!

Thanks for your drop count on SOE. A search on the web for "drops per ml" seems to yield answers ranging from 15

to 20 drops per ml. So I'm surprised to learn your average of 385 drops per 10 ml of SOE. Even though SOE is so

viscous and you would expact LESS drops per ml than a typical water-based liquid, yet you are experiencing 38 drops

per ml! That's a surprise. I can imagine it has to do with that dropper you are using-- small drops. (Personally, I

have a huge dropper ) When I get a chance I will have to do my own study of drop counts for different solutions

and using different droppers. Actually, now that I think if it, I'm not at all surprised the small droppers that

come with most of these mone bottles would yield smaller drops than a typical full-sized laboratory dropper. It's

definitely not true that a drop is a drop is a drop. I guess the take home lesson is for these experiements it's

more important to standardize one's own procedures and measurements relative to each other rather than external

standards.

As for the A1... I am now using full strength solution I got here at LS. Originally I tried the

half-strength stuff, but in retrospect I believe it was a bad batch and I won't buy the half-strength stuff again.

I am very happy with the full strength stuff- very potent! I'll keep reporting my results.

Back to the orginal

topic of this thread... it's becoming more interesting to me to think of the effects of mones in three different

zones, ranging from the periphery into the sexual:

1. The Attention Zone-- This is that 4' to 10' radius where

you hope and expect any ladies to notice your mone "signature" and check you out. If your dosage is just right, you

create a trail of DIHLs in this zone.

2. The Captivity Zone-- This is from 1' to 3' away, in which you already

have the ladies attention, and they can't resist flirting with you as they get a closer sniff. (I would think that

it is moving from the attention zone into this zone where the most OD's occur.)

3. The Intimate Zone-- This is

just and inch or two above your skin, where a woman's nose (and body) is right up against you. She is intoxicated

and wants to take in your scent completely.

Personally, it's the Intimate Zone where I've seen the most

effects and have been satisfied with my experiments-- very satisfied. Not only in bed, but I've had women friends

hug me and linger a lot longer than usual when I am wearing mones. That could be from my strong use of A1. Now I am

ready to work on success in the other two zones, without creating OD situations.

What do the rest of you think

of these zones? Contrived, or a helpful way of thinking about what works?

-CAt

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by CAtriathlete View Post
    Hey Terry 'ol mate,

Thanks for the next lesson in "mone math."

I think

there's plenty of room for those of us who like to track the mcgs as well as those who prefer to splash on a couple

a' drops and a spray here or there. Since I consider this a long term study of effectiveness, I, like you, prefer

the former. I appreciate your meticulousness!!

Thanks for your drop count on SOE. A search on the web for "drops

per ml" seems to yield answers ranging from 15 to 20 drops per ml. So I'm surprised to learn your average of 385

drops per 10 ml of SOE. Even though SOE is so viscous and you would expact LESS drops per ml than a typical

water-based liquid, yet you are experiencing 38 drops per ml! That's a surprise. I can imagine it has to do with

that dropper you are using-- small drops. (Personally, I have a huge dropper ) When I get a chance I will have to

do my own study of drop counts for different solutions and using different droppers. Actually, now that I think if

it, I'm not at all surprised the small droppers that come with most of these mone bottles would yield smaller drops

than a typical full-sized laboratory dropper. It's definitely not true that a drop is a drop is a drop. I guess the

take home lesson is for these experiements it's more important to standardize one's own procedures and

measurements relative to each other rather than external standards.

As for the A1... I am now using full

strength solution I got here at LS. Originally I tried the half-strength stuff, but in retrospect I believe it was a

bad batch and I won't buy the half-strength stuff again. I am very happy with the full strength stuff- very potent!

I'll keep reporting my results.

Back to the orginal topic of this thread... it's becoming more interesting to

me to think of the effects of mones in three different zones, ranging from the periphery into the sexual:

1. The

Attention Zone-- This is that 4' to 10' radius where you hope and expect any ladies to notice your mone

"signature" and check you out. If your dosage is just right, you create a trail of DIHLs in this zone.

2. The

Captivity Zone-- This is from 1' to 3' away, in which you already have the ladies attention, and they can't

resist flirting with you as they get a closer sniff. (I would think that it is moving from the attention zone into

this zone where the most OD's occur.)

3. The Intimate Zone-- This is just and inch or two above your skin,

where a woman's nose (and body) is right up against you. She is intoxicated and wants to take in your scent

completely.

Personally, it's the Intimate Zone where I've seen the most effects and have been satisfied with

my experiments-- very satisfied. Not only in bed, but I've had women friends hug me and linger a lot longer than

usual when I am wearing mones. That could be from my strong use of A1. Now I am ready to work on success in the

other two zones, without creating OD situations.

What do the rest of you think of these zones? Contrived, or a

helpful way of thinking about what works?

-CAt
    I for one regard your

perception of the zones very imformative and really helpfull.

Unfortunatelly i can not elaborate any further as i am brain tired at the moment but just replying

so i dont lose the thred as i dont receive notification when someone has replied to a common

thread.

Yes

i have used a medical dropper before when counting, but the drops are larger than the pheromone dropper and gets

less drops than the pheromone dropper which is smaller.

When i use water in my dropper i get about 28

drops per ml.

And about 38 for SOE.

Just wonderfull that the A1 your ordering is good quality, ill have to have a

look at the stuff that is for sure. as i am very interested.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Terry, what is A1? It is not

listed in the products list. Let me know please.
    Thank you

Hey Guy,

A1 is

Androstadienone. It is sold in the Kits/Spupplies section of love scent.

There was a flurry of press about it

earlier this year because some new scientific studies proved specific ways it affects women's moods. Do a google

search and you can find these studies.

A1 is likely one of the sceret ingredients in the products that don't

list their mone content. That's because the company that makes Pheromax has a patent on any topical formulas that

use A1.

I find it is absolutely effective in calming any woman who is close to me, and raises the level of

passion in bed. I am working to use it along with SOE to take the edge off -NONE, from which I OD very easily.

-CAt

Thank you CAT. So the products

that have already A1 in them like NPA, TE, & Pheromax & maybe AQ, & C7

I notice that when I use NPA women get

sexually aroused & at the same time tend to speak a lot.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Guy101 View Post
    Thank

you CAT. So the products that have already A1 in them like NPA, TE, & Pheromax & maybe AQ, & C7

I notice that

when I use NPA women get sexually aroused & at the same time tend to speak a lot.
    Guy. hey there good thinking 99 ha ha .

Now that you bring it up i recon you could

have been right with those products containing A1 maby it is the secret ingredient that is going in to the

formulas.

They may be adding their own little secret amounts of the stuff.

I am glad there is some feedback coming in

from Cat and others regarding this subject as it is very interesting and it has me considering ordering some A1 so

as to do some of my own experimentation.

There is always room for improvements and tweaks to even our best surmised

mixes as i see it.

So really appreciate the great feedback with sincere thanks.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Yeah, I'm not sure people

realize that the makers of Pheromax have exclusive patented rights to use A1 in any combination formulas, so anyone

else who uses it can only use it as an unlisted ingredient.

A1 is special stuff. IMHO, there is no better mone

in the intimate zone. And even if you don't use it on a regular basis to mellow out the effects of -none, it's a

critical tool to soothe any woman during that time of the month.

-CAt

Thread Information