Close

Thread: Hit reports

Hybrid View

Stranger

Thanks for the welcome and advice

guys

While I was waiting for my order I read through quite a lot of old posts and I was already thinking about

maybe getting some SOE. I think I'll be ordering some on friday when I get paid...

As for the NPA, when I said a

couple of dabs behind the ears I should have said one dab behind each ear - I have read about how potent it is so I

did take it easy

Like you say idesign, it's my follow up that really needs work. I recently had the same girl

come up to me on two different nights and she was clearly showing her intentions but I didn't make my move in time

and she lost interest. Still kicking myself for the missed opportunity there...

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mrt View Post
    I recently had

the same girl come up to me on two different nights and she was clearly showing her intentions but I didn't make my

move in time and she lost interest. Still kicking myself for the missed opportunity there...

Couple of questions, if I may, Mrt. The girl who came up to you on different nights, was this before you received

your pheromones? And what cologne did you use to cover the scented Chikara?

Stranger

Hey, yep this was before I received

the pheremones, about a month ago the first time she came up to me. The cologne I'm using is Issey Miyake

Intense.

Phero Pro

Well let's hope you get another

chance with this girl. Don't be afraid to make a move. You'll be no worse off than you are now, if it doesn't

work out. Sounds like you need some self confidence. Are you working out at a gym. Getting in top shape can do

wonders for your esteem and help you around the women.

Stranger

Hehe yeah, if I see her again and

she gives me another chance I won't miss it again! I don't really do the gym thing although I know I should.

Problem is I work nights so I don't get much of a chance. I'm trying to work on diet first, plus my job is fairly

physical so hopefully that helps

Thread Information