Close

Thread: Hit reports

Hybrid View

Terry, Is that product one

that is available somewhere or just a test someone has made?

Sounds like real good stuff!
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Terry, Is that product one that is available somewhere or just a test someone has made?

Sounds like real good stuff!
    The product is genuine, it is in production, and its in

demand.

I did purchase 7 x 7.7 ml of the product and i was trying

to sell it on Ebay, But with no success because i was not getting any people looking at my sales page, and it was

costing me $$ to keep it up 4 sale.

But i had 2 personal customers/ friends that did get

samples from me and then they did order and reorder the 7 ml product from me and now i am left with 1 x 7 ml bottle,

and i am keeping that for my self.

I could purchase more of the

stuff, but i would have to buy it in bulk if i was to make a profit on it, and then the margin for profit is not so

good when just selling to friends because i do not try and profit from my friends,

And it

is just as easy for them to order directly as it was for me.

I am hopefull that this thread

will die out regarding this product because i do not feel it is good for me to post up with reference to this

product because Bruce is a friend, and also a really good bloke, and i dont want to do the wrong thing by him by

promoting a product that he does not stock.

IF this XXX brand was

not available then i would most certainly be using Alpha 7 as my favourite Androstenone product.

Yes Alpha 7 is great stuff, especially with that added 4 mcg

aRONE per drop giving it a very attractive and swave feel.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I don't usually look at ebay

for mones since it seems to be the same stuff available here.

A1 & A7 are definately on my shopping list. I

haven't gotten to them yet due to their higher price relative to some other products.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

I

don't usually look at ebay for mones since it seems to be the same stuff available here.

A1 & A7 are

definately on my shopping list. I haven't gotten to them yet due to their higher price relative to some other

products.
    Yes i agree there are some Bogus products on eBAY.
    But there is

also the love-scent products which are offered with a money back guantee and the return adress is PO Box 402

Hotchkiss CO .

So you could buy through that dealer if you wanted to, but at least we get

some discounts when we order as forum members from Bruce's Love-Scent store.

The

I

don't usually look at ebay for mones since it seems to be the same stuff available here.

A1 & A7 are

definately on my shopping list. I haven't gotten to them yet due to their higher price relative to some other

products.
    I am in the same boat also, So i will always wait for a good coupon code and then go

for an expensive item like A7 ect.

A7 is a very smooth operator, because the small amount of

added aRONE in this formula does give it an aura of friendly trust.

A7 is just so versatile

and i get more attraction from it than I do with NPA,

But then there is the venues where NPA

is the King where sex is what is on the main menu.

Just a quick one.

Saturday

night a very simple date went quite well and there's lot of points I could say were attributable to mones, but

I'll up the criteria on this one to just what I think has meaning.

Using my new Pheros mix (Pheros/NPA/SOE/A1)

and off for the evening with a girl I met the previous weekend. It was an active evening going place to place and a

few parties. I had no problem with conversation, it flowed between us all night. We often were in small groups and

people were quite friendly. We separated at the party and when I would pass her, she touched me a lot, stared at me

intently and would often grab me to touch or kiss me. Many people thought we were a couple and mentioned it to both

of us. Mones? Could be, but I don't have a baseline.

What surprised me was later when we were alone, she

nuzzled up against my neck, right where I applied the mix and she kind of stopped for a second and then inhaled

several times, while saying "you smell sooo f**cking good!". She attacked me like a fat kid on a plate of brownies.

I think that might be a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nematode View Post
    Just

a quick one.

Saturday night a very simple date went quite well and there's lot of points I could say were

attributable to mones, but I'll up the criteria on this one to just what I think has meaning.

Using my new

Pheros mix (Pheros/NPA/SOE/A1) and off for the evening with a girl I met the previous weekend. It was an active

evening going place to place and a few parties. I had no problem with conversation, it flowed between us all night.

We often were in small groups and people were quite friendly. We separated at the party and when I would pass her,

she touched me a lot, stared at me intently and would often grab me to touch or kiss me. Many people thought we were

a couple and mentioned it to both of us. Mones? Could be, but I don't have a baseline.

What surprised me

was later when we were alone, she nuzzled up against my neck, right where I applied the mix and she kind of stopped

for a second and then inhaled several times, while saying "you smell sooo f**cking good!". She attacked me like a

fat kid on a plate of brownies.

I think that might be a hit.
    Nematode blasts this poor

helpless girl, yeah opens her up like a sweet ripe peach with his Master mix, and he now tries to wiggle out of it

with "I think that might be a hit"

Save that type of talk to them that may have come down

in the last shower brother.

Yeah some of us know better, Yea you had this girl in the palm

of your hand.

Hope ya didn't get up ta too much mischief, You you sneaky fox.

Stranger

I decided to start experimenting

with my NPA last night, and put on 2 dabs behind the ears covered with some Issey Miyake before I went to work. I

work nights in a 24 hour supermarket, so we usually get drunk people coming in after the clubs shut to get some

munchies. Not usually many on monday nights, but still I figured it was worth a shot. Didn't get any reactions from

any colleagues but I got 2 definite hits. even if they weren't exactly the kind I was looking for...

1st one I

was working away and a woman came over to ask the price of some margarine. Went over to where she'd got it from to

look for a label and she was saying how the label seemed to be missing. As I was talking to her she couldn't seem

to get close enough to me - she was practically rubbing herself against my arm as we spoke. Ordinarily I've got no

problem with that, but the problem is she was a bit out of my desired age range - at least 60-65.

2nd hit I was

kneeling on the floor filling a low shelf near the end of my shift. I heard someone moving walking past behind me

and then she just stopped dead in her tracks and said "Oh, you smell lovely!" and then just stood there

looking at me for a few seconds. I was trying my hardest not to laugh and managed "Um, thanks" in response before

she gave a little shake of her head as if to clear it and moved on. Unfortunately, again she was rather out of my

age range - I'd say mid 40's - but definitely the clearest hit I've had yet. I'll be trying the pheremones more

often at work now I think

Thread Information