Close

Hybrid View

We have ordered more. Tammy says they are due in on the 25th of this month. I will report the roller ball issue. Aside from the leakage issue, how many uses per bottle would you say there is?
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    We have ordered more. Tammy says they are due in on the 25th of this month. I will report the roller ball issue. Aside from the leakage issue, how many uses per bottle would you say there is?
    Still testing.

I just started my second bottle yesterday, so I only got 1 use out of it so far. I will keep you posted.

I did notice that it said orders for sample bottles would be shipped on the 25th, so I went ahead and ordered 5 more bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I'm still testing it's hard to say how many used there is per bottle. I've been using it twice a day since I recieved my bottle. I still have a lot left.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Thread Information