Quote Originally Posted by slickracer View Post
trde59 my

main mix is ae+npa+masters. also latelly i been useing (the original) when i first started useing it

i didn't like it and i almost though about returning it but my lack of motavation and procrastanation has caused me

to keep the bottle. and i must say now that i been useing it alot i really dont mind it now. eventho its not the

like my regular mix. also i use none+a1+estr mix also, and this is the mix that i notice the most attention from

men. but i also use alot of random mones some times just to use it up cause i got so many bottles that are like

almost empty but are just laying around. hold on let me go count real quick. lol wow 22 bottles, they all range

from KZI test kits to lucky 7 kits. i reuse my old bottles too to make mixes. i just realized if i didn't break the

lid of the nol bottle from the lucky 7 kit (it was full to when it happen, i think i made a thread about it back in

the day) i would have 23, makes me think of that one movie about the number 23 haha. havn't seen the movie but i

just though of that. lol there i go on those crazy manologs

CAtriathlete at first i didn't even mind it,

then it turned to annoying and then frustration then to anger. ok mabey my anger is rooted with a particular person

that dose that to cockblock and i helped him with his girl issues and everything he knows about girls he got from me

and now hes trying to step on my toes, hes lucky i not the type to destroy his whole game. ok anyway, ya now

everytime i see that behavior im just like . to be honest i much rather get od reactions from guys then this.

but for somereason i dont get od reactions at all and i wear alot of nones. (ex. 2 drops ae+ 2 daps of npa with out

the droper top,that alone should send most people in to od zone) eversence i've joined this forum i always said

that i dont beleive in ods at all. mabey it has to do with my personality type or mabey its just my very positive

out look on life that is keeping me from seeing these things call OD.

haha wow koolking, you remmbered that

story? ya i still got about a year of probation and i did have accouple of close calls and accouple of failed piss

tests. but yup im not in jail.

workingman, i must say you are very much driven to get that scent huh? i

remmber before i stoped posting we were just getting into figureing out what the smell in AE was. but if you can get

some tho, you should let me know about how to get a hold of some. cause i dont really want anyright now cause i am

still in love with the ae with mones. but if i do decite to quit useing mones i'll have to get some of it just for

reminicent sakes and mabey for the placibo effect.

sig and tarry i know what you mean. i am in the quality

department and i have to be very diplomatic with every convasation i have. and if i tell people what they are doing

is wrong they go on and on about why, what and who this and that. and i can't really say i dont want reasons i just

need results. so i have to bull shit alot.

i think that is what is bringing the guys to your

door.