Ok , now that everybody knows about it , I think we can begin discussing : A1 is indeed the new ingredient , however I\'m MUCH more interested in their alternated -nol version , I wonder if its effect will be much better than the -nol we all know :

New A1 study:

Sustained human chemosignal unconsciously alters brain function.

Jacob S, Kinnunen LH, Metz J, Cooper M, McClintock MK.

Institute for Mind and Biology, University of Chicago, 5370 South Woodlawn Avenue, Chicago, IL 60673, USA.

The human chemosignal, Delta 4,16-androstadien-3-one modulates psychological state without being consciously discernible as an odor. This study demonstrates that Delta 4,16-androstadien-3-one (androstadienone) alters cerebral glucose utilization both in subcortical regions and in areas of the neocortex not exclusively associated with olfaction. These widely distributed changes are consistent with modulation of an integrated neural network for regulation of emotional and attentional states. This is the first study to demonstrate the effects of a sustained chemosignal on brain metabolism and to show that they are similar to those of long acting chemical substances that affect psychological states. Moreover, this provides the first evidence that a human chemosignal has distributed effects on cortical processes and brain metabolism even when it is not detected consciously.

The small part on the new -nol :
\"
Schon gewußt? Pheromax Produkte enthalten Androsten-3beta-ol, das in EEG-Tests einen stärkeren Effekt gegenüber Androsten-alpha-ol zeigte\"

Translated = pheromax products contain Androsten-3beta-ol wich had a greater effect in EEg-tests than Androsten-alpha-ol.

I\'d love to hear JVK\'s opinion on this one...