Close

Hybrid View

Phero Pro

Terry, in all honesty, you may have

better luck pushing this snake oil on another site, where there is more of a gulliable audience.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by tounge View Post
    Terry,

in all honesty, you may have better luck pushing this snake oil on another site, where there is more of a gulliable

audience.
    Can you recommend one to me then

please.

This

product is not putting any money in my pocket not a red cent and im not looking to make any money from it in any way

form or fashion.

The truth is i personally have seen the healing effects of this stuff on more than a few people

including 2 seventy year old people, and now i am using this cheap product that can be purchased just about anywhere

on earth so nobody has a monopoly on the stuff that has been in use for nearly 100 years in various

forms.

If i

can only get one disease ridden suffering person to use and get healed by this MMS then it is

worthwile.

My only motive for posting on the MMS here is that i may be able to help relieve the suffering of

another human being.

The use of this MMS does not even work out at $10 per year.

Part 2 of the book actually explains how the

ingredients can be obtained and then a person can make up the MMS at home at an even cheaper cost to themselves if

they choose to do so.

If i did not have a sure knowledge that this will actually help people then there is no way i

would be bothering to mention it, aspecially when i am getting flak from doing so.

But then what is the worth of a life

???

Sure

Tongue there is so many charlitans in the world pushing their barrows of bull shit I dont blame you for being

skeptical, and taking me to task over this issue as you probably are another person who cares for the feelings and

wellbeing of others and do not like to see people being fed false hope and enduring unnecessary

pain.

I can

also understand these implications, and if i had not studied the product and also used it and also seen it work on

others i to would have been skeptical just the same as you.

And i do agree with you in the sense that a

person should question these claims that i have suggested as being as a truth.

And it is actually very inexpensive to find

out for ones self as i have done.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Default Simple Directions

For anyone who wants lots of information on the subject of MMS then simply

type

"

MIRACLE MINERAL SUPPLEMENT "

onto their search engine or Google Search.

King of the coupons!

Question

If I may, what has it done for

you Terry?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    If

I may, what has it done for you Terry?
    Being an individual that has

been diagnosed with chronic active hep c and also with an inability to recover from labouring and also with an

immune system that does not work at all well, sometimes even if i get a small scratch it can turn into a major wound

and sometimes i have had huge leg ulcers.

Well at the moment

the usual pain that i suffer in my back neck and heels has subsided, and i am waking up in the mornings and actually

feeling fresh and enthusiastic which is a feeling i havent felt for awhile i even went for a job interveiw today

amazing.

Another thing is my pulse rate has really slowed down

to around 60 bpm...

Sometimes i cant take food and

considering the alkalinity and strength of the MMS i was expecting my digestive system to shut down, but i am having

an improved appetite which suits me fine.

Considering the fact

that i do not have any teeth to chew my food i usually have very tender and painfull gums at days end so i have been

soaking my gums in the MMS as i consume it, and the rate that they are healing at is wondeful to me, im chewing a

salad as i am typing this, grated raw carrot and raw beetroot and green lettuce with sliced tomato and chopped onion

and garlic with a sprinkle of kelp powder and covered with some Apple cyder vinegar.

Usually writh around somewhat when i go to bed with pain in the hips, neck, back and heels this

is all subsiding and also my Body odour has gone ha ha , i can sniff under my arm pits and can not detect an

unpleasant odour at all, and man it is humid here in my town this time of year.

I must say with terry being terry i did

overdose on the MMS instead of starting out on 2 drops per day so as to ease the cleansing symptoms i started on 7

and went to 12 for the next five days and today went to 20 drops.

Day four hit me like a Mack truck and i was

staggering around like a very sick old man i was in lots of pain with headach and felt as if i weighed a ton as

diffucult to walk even.

But now i am feeling human once again and my eyes look very clear and sparkling in the morning.

By the end

of this week i will be on 30 drops per day and i will go on to a maintenence dose of 6 then 4 drops per day next

week.

Keep us posted terry!

Anything

that can help get this ancient body running agan will be considered...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Keep us

posted terry!

Anything that can help get this ancient body running agan will be

considered...
    It can also be obtained for a lower price on eBAY the seller is namestebrownies who

are offering the 5.1 oz original product.

They are the same

business that i ordered my 4 oz bottle through. And it seems like you will save nearly $10 also from purchasing it

on eBAY.

The MMS will detoxify the body even if there are no

serious virus or parasites present.

After a course you will find

that your endurance has improved out of sight, Even if you have no major issues.

You will find that it will last you a long time and it may also be used in serious cases of food

poisioning with positive results.

Some users have even reportrd

that their dandruff and excema has dissappeared whilst on the MMS formula.

If you need any imformation with regard to its use i will help you on any thing that you may not be

clear on.

But the book, and also other articles on the search

engine may also assist when "Miracle mineral supplement" has been entered into the subject

line.

I have been to a pooja that sterted at about 11 am today and

also returnrd to the same adress when a good crowd turnrd out for their Budgen worship and

singing

After the singing and worship was over all of the Hindu

familys present did have a vegetarian meal which had plenty of variety.

The men wernt outside and proceeded to drink some Kava that i did bring to the

event.

They did comment that it was strong stuff the Kava that i

had obtained from fiji. it was hand pounded and good quality and i did go under the influence of it as i drank

plenty and it is the first time i have had any in the last 2 years.

I have a relatively good stock left still like over one kilogram or more so will have some again

one day.

I have friends that sometimes bring me some when they fly

in from Fiji. at least i will be feeling good in the morning as this stuff does not give a hang over and will not

register on a breathalizer.

If a person drank a huge amount and

were tired i would not recomend that they drive or operate machinary yawn its now 12.38 after midnight.

Thread Information