this saturday I was

to a party with my friend..
I put on 5 cm of SOE, 2 drops of estratetraenol (the male equivalent of A1), 1 drops of

A314 on each side of neck, and 2 drops A1 on wrists and all covered with J.P. Gaultier..

I have never had such an

experience as this!!
I was to this party and my friend girlfriend and cousin had the party.. I only knew my

friend..

The party was divided in 2 groups: The smokers and the non-smokers..

The nonsmokers were 1 couple, 4

girls (including my friends girlfriend) and a boy who sat inside..

The smokers were 1 couple, a girl with a

boyfriend, a single girl and an older male who sat outside..

There were 1 girl inside who kept talking to me and

giving me little smiles.. Later that night she came over to me to talk but even though she was sweet I wasn't out

to score that night - just having a blast..

Outside the girl with a boyfriend suddenly sat down on me, and I

said.. You can sit here and I'll just stand.. She refused.. I said but what if I.. U know.. All she said was I will

say if it bothers me and smiled and laughed.. I had my hands on her thy es and she didn't cared even though she has

a boyfriend..

Then the singlegirl came over to talk and she wanted to do all sort of funny stuff, like I should

draw on her hand and she would do it on mine.. Now when I think of it, I'm sure she wanted me to say she should

draw her number or I would do mine on her hand but again wasn't thinking of scoring.. I just wanted to have

fun..

There were 2 other girls inside who I could have had but they weren't that interesting even though they

were pretty.. But pretty ain't all to me!
The girl who draw on my hand was more my kinda girl and she had the most

natural smile and laugh and was very easy to talk to...!

But I got more and more drunk.. We had to go into town

and party some more.. I talked with my friend outside the disco but started feeling bad so wanted to go home.. I did

but in the way there was this other guy around my age.. Just said hello and if he had a good night.. WE started

talking on our way and when I was about to where I should leave he said if I wanted to go party.. I had started

feeling better again so I said yes.. He paid for a cab even though it only takes a few minutes to go into town.. But

on the way in there he started to become a little weird and it kinda spooked me a little so was wondering how I

could get away without just leaving in front of him.. So we got out of the cab I went over to some who stood on the

street and talked to them.. They were from Poland so started talking to them.. The guy was impatient and said he

would go inside.. I just talked on to the people..

Suddenly two big guys come over without saying anything.. They

position themselves around us and the biggest says I gotta go.. I could feel I should be to cocky started leaving

away from the entrance.. The guy said NO you go that way and pointed towards the disco were the other guy that paid

for the cab went in.. I hurried in and asked the bartender if he could get me a cab as I just wanted to get away

from that dude that paid the cab..
I just yelled at me so I went outside and around the other way.. Bought some

food and went home..

Wow that was weird. Have never ever had people being so polite and respectful.. Every time I

talked people silenced and listened.. Plus the girls were obviously into me in a way I haven't seen before.. Or not

with mones.. Plus the guy who gave the cab.. Normally a stranger wouldn't talk that easy to another and not say he

would give more partytime..
Know he wasn't gay as he said he could get me lots of girls..

I'm sure the A1 had

some influence on the girls so they felt secure and relaxed around me and thereby let their guards down..
And the

estratetraenol had influence on the guys.. It was really amazing!!