Quote Originally Posted by platinumfox
Yes she

started coming on to me by playing footsies with me under the table while we were eating dinner.She asked for my

number and started calling me so we messed around.She was the quiet type who acted like the "innocent good wife" but

she was the type who would be a freak.We would meet at different places.Her husband was ignoring her her and she

wanted attention.But then she starts feeling guilty about her kids and all.So when I would come to their house she

would ignore me,not say hi,and atreated me like I was scum but she still wanted me.Thats what women do act one way

when they really feel the opposite.In the end she sold me out and told her husband that I came onto her and showed

him a poem that I had written for her.Our friendship ended I tried to explain to him that she started the whole

thing but he was obligated to believe her and was in denial that his wife would ever cheat on him.I still am bitter

because she didn't take ANY RESPONSIBILITY for her actions and used me as a scapegoat.But what goes around comes

around and maybe one day he will realize his wife's deceitful ways.I wouldn't be surprised if she did it before or

will do it again with another guy.

in my experience, girls act the same even if you won't have sex

with your friend's girlfriend.... if they give you the opportunity and a very clear message and you'll pass up on

it.... trouble awaits.... soon your friend even starts avoiding you.