Quote Originally Posted by smooth312

True...indeed, those are some very very good points you made. Thanks for that

response, it makes me feel quite a bit more comfortable having read it

Anyhow, best of luck with your

pheromone testing. I'll keep updating this thread with my PI progress...

Tomorrow I have class again with

GirlA,B,C...can't wait
I have been using PI unscented sometimes over the last 8 weeks, i had it on today

,one shared slow drop under the ears down the jawline i actually put it on to cover 2 small dabs of NPA, dont laugh

i just followed my instincts at the time and also SOE on my inner elbows and wrists and some on my chin, and 4sprays

of cologne, the men around were treating me ok but just looking at me in a very curious way, and the girls who were

working within 4 foot of me were going so far out of their way to be helpfull to me in every way possable i could

hardly believe it just so completly over the top and hanging on my every word for well over 5 hours, and everyone of

the group of 16 or so are cigarette smokers except me and one, no one can say that this stuff doesant work i am 54

years old and was living on the streets at 14 so i have seen a little of life and people. BUT which was it SOE, NPA,

or PI well i have worn npa and soe around this group before and noticed similar reactions, and also pi and soe, but

the magic 3 took all points today for sure. Iv got no idea what ill slam on tomorrow if im still around.