It's likely

debatable where this thread should be but I thought I'd put it here rather than in the open discussion since a few

people think this forum is getting a little boring. Are women "naturally" bisexual? I'm beginning to think so

based on all the encounters my girlfriend and I have had in the "swinger" lifestyle. We have met several women who

labeled themselves as straight but after a short time swinging seem to gravitate towards having an experience with

another woman - we've had 3 like that just recently, one of whom kept saying over and over, I'm not bi!!! It's

also been proven in one study of the swinging community by a woman Dr (sorry, don't have the link as it's a

pre-internet study that I just can't seem to find anywhere). She stated that something like 75% of all women in

the swinging lifestyle eventually have (and enjoy) a bisexual experience. Surprisingly (or not perhaps) few men in

the lifestyle who start out straight become bisexual. I could go on but will hope others have more to contribute -

I'll probably pipe up again on this thread.