Believe it or not, this is a pheromone related post (I’m glad I found this site, thanks Bruce)
I think I

suffer the lone wolf thing. Terminator effect, Clint Eastwood, Marge’s sisters…whatever you want to call

it.

I’m just f/ pissed off. I have a friend who can lay any girl he likes…one time only. I argued,

“do you not want it more than one time?” He says, “No, there are plenty more fish in the sea,

blah…” I say “So, if you meet the most amazing woman in your Universe, you want her company one

time?” He says, “Eh…(long pause)”

F/ exactly…Eh?!?…Eh what?

…Exactly!
I told him so and we had a big argument.
Last night I wore 2 sprays from 10ml atomiser of 1:1

TE/SPMO. About 3 hours later I put on a half pack of Chikara.

The whole dance floor parted like I was

Beelzebub.

The only woman who I couldn’t freak out was about 35 – 40 y/o, not bad… but not my

type.

I spoke to the hottest girl in the club, ‘bout 17/18 y/o (you are legal and can be married at 16 in

UK). “My name is Cecilia”, she says. This is my auntie’s name, so I respond…”Wow my

aunt is Cecilia”

She says, “Yeah yeah I’m sure…blah”

I was so f/ mad. Like she

didn’t believe me or thought I was trying to impress her, hahahah! Yes, like I wanted to impress her with my

auntie’s name, stupid cow!

So, I cursed her like a f/ madman in front of all her friends and some

strangers (they seemed surprised but pleased…she clearly is the focus of good attention 99.9% of the time) She

says I’m crazy. Ok, I’d rather be a crazy, spooky bastard than her f/ poodle, like the rest of her

world!

I don’t say all this because I like her. I don’t. I’m just noting the Clint effect

here.

I don’t believe this is because of the age difference; I experience the same reaction from 90% of

women regardless of age.

Anyway, I’m just trying to say, I think women are intimidated by me. This

surprises me because I am generally easy going. I am small for a man, not an ugly bastard at all, (I’m not

Burt Lancaster, but I’ve been complimented on my looks many times by hot girls even though I'm maybe only a

6). I maybe have crazy blue piercing eyes that freak people (even guys 3x my size)… but I like people and

I’m usually nicer than this, but she made me f/ mad. Like she was the f/ Queen of England.

I can’t

help it, but I wish I could meet a girl who was brave enough to level with me and not be a f/ wallflower, or a

stupid haughty bitch.

Maybe, I should make more of an effort. But, I used to do that and looked like a real

desperate bastard. (Pardon my language, I am annoyed)

So, in summary, 2 sprays of TE:SPMO 1:1 mix + ½ pack

Chikara = intimidatory (is that a word?) reactions for me. I know some people are going to say, “Oh man, you

should have use 1/3 gel pack + 1 spray of your mix…blah” OK, you’re probably right.

The

problem is I speak my mind…people don’t like it…so, are they not worth knowing? Are they dicks

because they can’t level? Or am I the dick? I think I am a nice guy, but people just talk shit to me. I am

bored; tired with the crud that comes out of people…where are their souls? Where is the real

‘them’ and not the f/ clone like the rest of the world.

I guess I am just tired.

Anyone else

feel like that?