HMZ-

Granted I haven\'t followed this whole thread, but I assume that you\'ve been

\"friends\" w/ this girl for some time (i.e., a few years at least). I\'m not certain that in \"every\" case

this matters. I\'ve had an \"intimate\" relationship w/ a friend of several yrs. and it required no

\"step-up\" program. Once I discovered my best mix, she initiated the whole thing. It started w/ a bj and lead

to so much more (i.e., a 3some w/ a mutual friend)...so you never know.

I rarely go out looking for a hook-up

because I have a regular source of poon, despite several years of \"just being friends\". Once I discovered the

mix that works for me, it happened on it\'s own. Of course your case could be unique....ya never know.

You

mentioned guys being aggressive towards you, I assume you\'re using a none only or none heavy mix. That

wouldn\'t surprise me...even good friends. They could easily feel threatened by your new-found studdliness, no

matter how long they\'ve known you...or precisely because of how long they\'ve known you. But this may not

always refer to women, based on my experineces. But, I guess ya never know. She may very well be experiencing

\"phero shock\", as Phantom mentioned, but it\'s probably that she\'s trying to figure out why she\'s so

suddenly attracted to you. This could happen w/out mones.

Could it possibly be that you want to hook

up w/ this girl so much that it\'s effecting your behavior towards her? Could it be that despite her new-found

attraction, that if you act too needy ( you seem to want it so much), she still won\'t respond? Just something to

consider.

IMO, I don\'t buy into this theory that if you already know her the mones don\'t work. I\'ve

had too many experiences that refute this concept. This applies to women I\'ve know for a few months or a few

years.