Okey i recently

started a new job at an IT-company. Mostly assembling and repairing computers, i ussually go to peoples houses to

either repair computers or to take it back so the workshop repair computers.

Lately i been hearing lot\'s of

AE/m, but i haven\'t been able to test it anymore, so yesterday, i tried AE/m for the first time in months, i put

on 6 drups of AE/m placed all over me, like 2 drups behind ears, 2 drups on my chest and 2 drups on my neck, since

this was only a test i did not use any other mones. But from the momenti placed this on, i somehow new that my day

was gonna be diffrent then any other day, and so it was.

People where really friendly and really chatty too,

especially the girls. Anyway they where telling me how great i smelled. and where getting closer and closer to talk

to me, some even envaded my space.

So my new boss came to me saying he had other jobs for me like going to

customers at home, most female i worked with where angry with my boss , because they don\'t want me to leave

today, so i went to my first customer, they greeted me very friendly and even offered me coffee, i greatly

accepeted, and repaired the computer. And of i went to my second customer, this was when it started to get

interesting.

When i got their i was expecting someone old or very ugly, when she opent the door, i see a very

pretty lady about 24 years old, with a hell of body, she said something was wrong with computer, so started checking

the computer out, their was indeed something wrong, but i did manage to repair it, but when i was repairing it, she

came closer and closer, starting to sneffing my neck, i was getting a bit nervous and could hardly concentrate on

repairing the computer she kept telling me smelled really great and wanted to now the name of my cologne, but since

i was wearing only AE/m i could not tell her that, i just said it was a new colgne from aqua de gio. When i finished

repairing her computer and onmy way out, she started asking me all sorts of question , and was like she wanted to

now everything of me, like if i was single or what my plannes where for the weekend, i said i had no planne\'s and

she immidiatly gave me her number, i did not even have to ask her for it. so i took her number and off i wen\'t,

the enitire day went off i just kept thinking of her, i must say i never met anyone who kept me up all night like i

just could not sleep, and this morning went to work again with the same application AE/m 6 drups, and my boss came

to me and said i have to return to this address there something wrong with the computer again, and this time she

asked for me specificely, when i went their i was like hey that\'s the same address from the girl i was at. when i

got their i could not believe my eye\'s she grabbed me their and took me inside immidiatly, she wasen\'t wairing

any clothes.
She said she could not sleep , and thinking of me all night, just like i was thingking of her too.

Coincedence ??
Anyway today was terrefic , i\'l be meeting her again this weekend.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry for the long post but this was a great hit for me in a

long time

DZorro,