I think I did a pretty good job of keeping the post neutral and civil. Afterall, I\'m not trying to start a fight with you, I promise. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I think it\'s just a jig in communications. I remember a few months ago, not too long after I\'d started posting, I put up a hit story on the main forum, and one of the men was extremely patronizing to me. I didn\'t ask for any advice (only posted the story so it would be on record for current and future ladies to research), but he proceeded to treat me like a child and offer all sorts of advice that was not warranted. Not only did he make me feel stupid, he effectively changed the tone and impact of my post by his.

Anyway, like I said, I really wasn\'t dissing you. Maybe your feedback IS what LWQ was looking for, but that\'s not how *I* interpreted it. Without the benefit of watching someone\'s facial expressions and hearing the tone of their voice, it\'s easy to come across as patronizing or rude (on *anyone\'s* part, including mine), so I just wanted to bring that up to ensure that we don\'t have massive miscommunications and disagreements again so soon. I apologize if I came across as a \"jerk\"- that was not my intention. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Truce?