Wow, what a great site!

Ok...here\'s the deal...can someone help me out?

I was with this guy a couple of years ago, who literally blew my mind and I have never ever had this kind of experience with anyone. Is there a way to tell if he was using \"mones\" without downright asking him and is it possible for them to make a sexual experience extremely powerful?

I was so drawn to this guy that I felt like my heart stopped beating, the first time we touched (shook hands) it was like an electric shock went through me. I was so freaked out that I actually avoided him for a couple of days.

He kept coming around though, and seriously, he was just an average guy.....but there was something about him that I just couldn\'t stay away from.

So as time progressed we started going out, but after our electric handshake I was overly cautious, because I couldn\'t understand the feelings I kept having. I have been with guys, but nothing ever like this.

One particular night, we were just sitting around outside, music playing, nice mood, we were talking, we were face to face and he had his hands resting on my thighs, I was receptive, but nothing that I couldn\'t handle, and nothing that I had never felt before, he started gently rubbing just the tops of my legs while we were talking, then he moved down to my lower legs and then my feet, (really it was nothing more than a light massage, if it had been anyone else, I would have gotten bored because I usually need more action, and it takes me a while to warm up) but this time it was so different, with just simple contact I was so hot, and so totally out of it, I was aching. I couldn\'t catch my breath, my heart was pounding and I came longer and harder than I ever have in my life, I thought I was going to pass out. It lasted for atleast 10 minutes, which for me might as well be eternity, I usually last about 20-30 seconds at the most.....and then it took me a GOOD half-hour to get myself back together.

By no means am I inexperienced, but I have never had a man get me off like that. It was so powerful that I am sitting here shaking and shivering just thinking about it, and it was 4 years ago. It scares me to think that I would have done anything with him that night (which of course, my damn luck, wasn\'t one of my options)

I can\'t get this guy or this experience out of my head. It got to the point that when we were apart my mood would drop and I would feel like I was going through some kind of withdrawal.

Has anyone here had an experience like this? Will \"mones\" make someone have a reaction like this. I am really new to this forum and would really like your input.