I experienced something really strange t\'day. I am having a female friend that\'s quite direct, in fact she\'s the most upright and direct person I know. I am always getting deep insights in the female nature because of her. It\'s not easy to be with her, but I like it .. however ...

We\'ve been in the netherlands t\'day, because we wanted to enjoy the nice mild summer day at the beach. I don\'t seem to have something like the typical conversion that creates BO at all. Hence I am always smelling clean, though I develope the typical sun-skin smell over time while beeing at the beach. We\'ve been together all day long, fooled around at the beach aso. On the way back to the car she constantly complained about people that aren\'t able to use a deodorant. I absolutely smelled nothing but she seemed to sense every slight hint of BO. I never thought females would be that sensitive though I knew that they are more sensitive to smell than we guys are. She was even able to smell it 8 feet away while I haven\'t been able to smell it around 2 feet away. (She was walking on the right side of the path and I passed really close to the other group)

Really interesting ...