I don\'t think the age discrepancy is much of a factor but here are the rest of the details. I\'m not looking for advice on whether or not I should pursue this girl - I get enough of that from my friends, you\'ll probably see what I\'m getting at in the next paragraph.

I\'ve known this girl for 2 years, she has a boyfriend currently that she\'s been seeing on & off for the last year or so. She knows that I have feelings for her & at times she has flirted rather openly with me. For example about 3 months ago I lost about 25 pounds, I\'m 5\'8\" & went from around 210 to 185 in 3 weeks time actually down to about 182 or so during this incident, I\'m currently about 188. I slightly changed my wardrobe by stocking up on some nice Calvin Klein tight T shirts to show off my new physique. Long story short I was hanging out at the pub she works at (she\'s a waitress) & there was a noticeable change in her attitude, greeted me with a big smile & while I was talking with my friend at the bar she stood to my right, I was holding my beer in that hand & she just started rubbing her breasts up against my bicep for 10 minutes straight, she was completely sober (no pheromones involved either) - of course I reciprocated & when I would take a drink from my beer I made sure to flex my muscle & give her something to rub =)

Anyway I think that is enough background information on the situation, recently she\'s been pretty chatty with me, but I know she is still seeing her boyfriend but from friends I\'ve heard she\'s not happy in her current situation but feels comfortable enough with him to continue dating him. Something I just thought of, not sure how it factors into the equation - her parents got divorced when she was 3 & she has not gotten along with her father ever since (has a hard time trusting men?). Here are the ingredients I have to work with, I should get them in the mail today or tomorrow, what would you recommend to help our conversation lead to a possible date or sexual encounter (which in my opinion is a big leap considering how long I\'ve known her, but I think giving her strong feelings in that direction would help her trust her instincts).

What I have:
AE
PI/m
SOE (roll on)
A1
NPA

I have had the AE for about a week now, I have not worn it around her yet, but I have not been impressed by the results. I am considering going with a few rolls of SOE (forehead 3\" & then 3\" around my neck) as well as a drop of PI/m behind each ear & a drop of A1 on the back of my neck. I know she has her period at the end of the month (last time I believe was the 27th of November - she told me when I asked her what was bothering her, so I would assume around Christmas was when she had it in December) so my timing could be pretty good this Friday - the 9th day in her cycle or about 5 days before the midway point - dang how technical of a field test is this going to be!!! I\'ll stop by Sunday night as well which could be even closer to her ovulation point plus there\'s another girl working that night that has recently caught my attention that I could gather some feedback on it\'s effects. Should I go with the same mix Friday & Sunday night or alter based on feedback I get Friday night? I guess I\'ll keep this a running thread for feedback & results.