Most pheromones take more than looks to get a woman conversing. A powerful smile, the right body language and smalltalk are probably a must to get a reaction from a woman.

This is what puzzles me. How can people attribute women looking at them to their use of pheromones. This is utter stupidity in my opinion. More than likely what is happening is that pheromones cause the bearer to make more eye contact by increasing confidence. By making more eye contact (looking around) the bearer notices things they wouldn\'t of picked up on otherwise, like women making eye contact with them. All along the women probably looked its just that the bearer without mones didn\'t make eye contact as often.

In fact if we say its mones then it means their vno\'s picked up the sense from 10-20 or more feet. Ridiculous! Most people agree that a man has to add to the pheromone effect in close quarters (conversational distance) by smiling and talking. From close distances after a conversation is initiated and time passes I can see their vnos absorbing some of the mones.

But quick glances from afar probably have little to do with mones. If that was the case women would probably rape men when inhaling it from touching distance.

What are your opinions?