I have to tell you all that I hadn\'t been wearing pheremones for a long time but recently started again.

I work at a hospital and there are nurses and doctors all around.

Last night I went to work and was using SOE plus The Pheremol Factor about 5 4\" lines of SOE plus PF dabbed on these lines.

When I went into work, I had responses from the nurses--being very friendly, overt sexual comments, almost innapropriate.

The most interesting thing however was that in the morning after a 12 hour shift and as the doctors came in to do their rounds--something happened that has never before happened.

One doctor was asking me all kinds of questions about the patients like deferring to me as the \"expert\". He is a well respected surgeon and was showing me respect. This doesn\'t happen very often. When he left, he noticably touched my shoulder like in a \"man respects man\" way and he said thank you so much for your help--and I really hadn\'t done anything.

Remember this was 12 hours after application.

Another doctor was also asking me all kinds of questions--not drilling me about the patients. But questions a equal would ask another equal.

My take is this.

The rone made me look as dependable and reliable. The nol which had converted to none over the 12 hour time period gave me the effect of being in charge.

I can\'t tell you how incredible this experience was. It was unprecedented for me. What a great application for a professional environment.

I think that it could be used with patients also--just SOE. To put them at ease and convey that you are dependable and open them up to communication.

Any thoughts???