Over the last few months I\'ve noticed that pheros have had a markedly increased effect on myself.

Generally speaking, the -nol containing preparations turn me into a maniacally gibbering fool. SoE (gel and roll-on), PI/w especially make me talk more effusively than I\'d wish to, and only after, I come to the realisation of \"My GOD!!! Did that drivel really come out of my mouth???\"

I tend to find that -none based products have the opposite effect. I tend to feel withdrawn, blue, depressed and melancholy. The worst culprit appears to be PPA for some reason. RM has the effect of making me see the worst in a situation and bringing out the intolerant and impatient side of me. With PI/m I have to curb the aggression.

Personally I find that AE and AFA have very little effects on me (the -none off-setting the -nol effect on me I suppose)

I\'m uncertain whether these effects on my emotions are a cumulative effect from using the pheros over a long (eight months) period of time. How bizarre.

Has anyone else seen an effect on their personality using mones? It stands to reason that if they affect others they\'ll affect you in some way. Any interesting stories?