Remember how I said I was wearing PI/w and PCC to the dance thursday night, and that I didn\'t get much of a result? I did notice one thing--a guy I\'ve been interested in for a bit, but who has been keeping rather distant from me for some reason, danced with me more than normal that night. He usually won\'t dance more than one song in a row with me, but that night we just kept going, and had a ton of fun, too.

For the first time in ages he actually made it seem like he wanted to hang out with me--Friday I ran into him in the student center while watching a movie and he asked me to keep him company afterwards before he left for his next commitment. Then he asked me what I was doing the next day, and told me I should go to a meeting he was planning on attending.

Then saturday at the meeting he asked if I was going to a movie on sunday night, and even emailed me later to ask if he would see me there. I happened to mention that I was going to see the school play tonight (saturday), and lo and behold, when I got there I saw him sitting by himself on the other side of the theater. Turns out he was there alone, as was I, so we abandoned our assigned seats and sat together in the back. He didn\'t like the play much, so I\'m assuming he only went because I would be there. (The play was showing for two weeks, how is it possible for him to coincidentally go on the same night as me?) He also seemed to enjoy talking to me more, and would randomly touch me during conversation. (Example: so, do you have rock-hard abs now? *pokes my stomach*)

Anyway, this is all exciting because for the past month he\'s been almost avoiding spending time with me, and hasn\'t invited me to anything without dragging along a few of his groupies (they only want him for his body [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ). Whee! I\'ve cut back on my dosage, though, just to avoid incidents like that guy in my Japanese class. Still making sure to have both the -nol and the cops in there, though. The vanilla oil is really powerfully scented!