I hear ya RR. We talked about it beforehand and he said he liked that and would like to.It\'s not just that. This guy was like standing in front of a mirror. If I moved, he moved. If I laughed at the movie, he laughed at the movie. If I lit a cigarette, he lit a cigarette. If I didn\'t move, he didn\'t move. I had indications that he might be a \"follower\" type but thought I\'d give him the benefit of the doubt as he also seemed nice and down to earth, friendly and open. But my personality can\'t be happy with a guy like that. I wanted some action tonight and I\'m sure if I\'d reached over, took off his glasses, took his face in my hands and kissed him, I would have had it, but it\'s not worth it to me if I have to make the first move. I made a lot of signals and gave lots of opportunities. He scooted slightly closer to me on the couch and that was it. That\'s not an aggressive enough guy for me; it would just never work. I want somebody I don\'t have to try to change to be happy with. This was a passive, submissive kind of guy. Not my match. Or maybe he just didn\'t like me. But that\'s not the feeling I got. He was mesmerized by my chest and his eyes followed me everywhere whenever I got up and moved around. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] RR, I pm-ed Krish.