this is the main reason we\'re all here, so let\'s explore more ways in which to get a lot of sex.

btw, this is from the point of a monogamous relationship

sex is partly mental, and partly physical, so that means it is physiological

now, you can wait until she hits her sexual peak (17 or 34), OR you can make that peak happen now, and last a long time

1) pheromones - no explanation needed, right? you get to her VNO using some pheros like -none to get her to want you in the back of her mind, and some -nol to relax her, and maybe some -cops to think you\'re hot on the \"market\"
2) exercise - get her to do kickboxing or go to the gym or pool WITH YOU. in addition to getting both of you in shape (and more attractive), it also leaves you feeling more energized as your body now stores more energy (no more \"i\'m too tired, honey\"). also, exercise increases testosterone levels in small amounts (can someone confirm/deny this?) and testosterone, of course, increases sex drive as well
3) aphrodisiacs - oysters, damiana, zinc, avocado, etc.

if anyone wants to confirm/deny ANY of this, or simply add to the list, please do! it will be much appreciated. oh and i\'m talking about affecting her physiological drives, not wooing her. i know flowers, love, and attention will get you sex sometimes in return, but wouldn\'t you be so much more willing to do it, if you were getting lots of sex already? that way, it wouldn\'t be the primary motivation for doing romantic things, just the benefit.

*** NLP - i haven\'t tried this, but i\'d like to. but won\'t my girlfriend notice if my speech or descriptive patterns suddenly change? and also, NLP uses \"stories\" to talk - i don\'t go out with my friends much, and when i do, she does as well, and i certainly don\'t want to make her feel \"so orgasmic\" from a memory that\'s about someone else. anyone have any experience on using NLP on someone who was with you before you knew about it?

thanks guys and let\'s all get laid a lot more by our SO\'s!