I don\'t visit here all that often anymore or post so much, but on my rare visits, am I the only person here that finds it extremely annoying and downright selfish of other members of this forum to go into great detail and length of \"hits\" (for want of a better word) that they have had, yet do NOT mention what they were using at the time, and do not post a reply when asked.

Come on....you know who you are. Share the \"wealth\". At least it\'s informative as to which reactions are elicited under which environmental conditions with whichever products.

It\'s all well and good patting oneself on the back and bragging to other members here with results, but my impression was that the whole point of this forum was an exchange of information, rather than a selfish \"Gee! Look what happened to me! Ain\'t I the man!\" attitude.

Am I being hard? Cynical? Or do I simply fail to see the underlying rationale behind these posts. If I wished to read about conquests per se, I\'d pick up the latest issue of a top shelf men\'s magazine and scan through the wishful fantasies of the sad folks who submit them.

OK, rant over, time to get back to work.