Alchemist: Definitely would like to hear the results of your testing. I\'m having nothing but positive reactions so far with AE and very pleased with it as even with 4 drops I haven\'t gotten anyone looking at me like I stink or moving away except when I used it with PPA.

CptKipling: Tried AE today with SOE - think I may have applied too much initially but anyhow broke my rule and decided to use it at work as I feel very comfortable trying AE with how positive it\'s been for me so far. Anyway, just decided to apply this stuff in the latter part of the day when about to leave and it was very interesting the result. this lady who works in the same area I\'m in who\'s normally all quiet shy, and has her hair kinda pulled back in the Audrey Hepburn kind of way (you know ball of her hair primped up on top of her head) is sitting there, then I notice she\'s beginning to pull at her hair, stroke it, play with it and gets all fidgety cannot seem to sit still and begins a lot of chatting.giggling with everyone who comes by and then next thing she undoes the ball on top of her hair, lets it down and is playing with her hair incessantly, seems almost breathless like she was steaming hot. So I\'m thinking perhaps this is due to the SOE? didn\'t notice anything else like this and in many ways aside from this I felt the responses I got to the AE were much more intensely directed at me personally, whereas in this instance she just seemed really hot and bothered but didn\'t seem to be relating it to me - anyway, one day does not a test make and I will continue to post results. But thanks for the SOE tip as it definitely warrants following up on.