Hey all,

About a week ago, I decided to try something a little different. Got some \'interesting\' results and wanted some feedback. :-)

Well, to be honest, I was running out of fresh shirts and saw a \"fabric freshener\" product in the drugstore. You spray it on and it gets rid of odors as it dries. The one I bought is made by Bounce and it\'s called \'Country Morning.\'

So, one morning I sprayed a t-shirt with the stuff. Once it\'s dried, it smells like your clothes came right from the dryer (actually, it\'s even stronger than the scent left behind by dryer sheets). I was also wearing my usual daytime pheros -- 1 spray Edge on chest, and 3 drops PF.

That morning, I had three women (2 mall clerks, one casual acquaintance) tell me how good I smelled. I also seemed to notice more \'hits,\' or women being more obvious about checking me out.

Then, I remembered the Phero News survey on scents, in which quite a few women noted how they love that \'fresh laundered\' scent.

I\'ve been using this stuff as a \'cologne\' now for about 5 days, and I\'m liking the results! I tried the laundry refresher without pheros, too, but the results weren\'t the same. So, the effect seems to be a combination kind of thing...

Has anyone else tried something like this? If not, anyone wanna give it a shot and let me know if I\'m not crazy? LOL

Cheers