Well, I arrived!! My first order from Love Scent, SOE gel, and NPA/M. I got HITS as soon as I tried it! I used 1/2 of an SOE gel packet and a dab of NPA on each side of my neck, and went out to get a hair cut. The woman that washes your hair kept stairing and smiling at me (She normally just washes your hair with no expession at all), and the guy cutting my hair kept asking about my job, and how\'s this and that, yada yada.

As I was leaving, a young female about 20-22 years old, smiled at me, and said \"I know you, you were in my psychology class, how are you?\" I never saw this girl in my life, and we both go to 2 different colleges, and they\'re in different boroughs. lol And I was running out of time so I had to rush home and get my stuff ready for work. I said to her \"I\'m very sorry, but I\'m going to be late for work.\" She said \"No problem, here\'s my home phone number, call me when you get a chance.\" Thank you James V. Kohl, and LaCroy for the products!!! LOL Bruce, expect to see me as a repeat customer!