Close

Hybrid View

Default Re: What we know and what we want to know

Astrid Jutte presented a poster session at an olfactory conference held on Coranado Island (San Diego, CA) in 1998 (at least I think it was 1998). She brought along a sample vial of the mix she used in her experiments that increased saliva testosterone levels in men who were exposed. The only mix that had this effect was the mix that closely matched the ovulatory secretions used in experiments on rhesus monkeys. This mix was, without a doubt, familiar to most of the researchers who smelled it during the time I observed. No one reacted negatively; it did not reek! It was a very fragrant version of what we might expect while engaged in very enjoyable oral-genital sex with a woman. By very enjoyable, I mean the best time you\'ve ever had gratifying a woman with your lips and tongue. Obviously, you\'re not going to enjoy giving head if there is any negative odor association--and not if it reeks down there.

A 17y/o girl participated in an uncontrolled experiment for me. She wore a T-shirt each night for three nights during the ovulatory phase of her cycle. A 43 y/o woman sent me a T-shirt she wore during the same phase of her cycle. She sent it because she wanted to know if her pheromones were the reason men consistently fell-in-love with her rapidly and deeply, and she typically turned the head of any man she passed by. Also, a girlfriend of hers had worn some of this woman\'s clothing and noticed how much more attention she received, compared to normal. The T-shirt smells both were a somewhat more faint version of Astrid\'s mix. (Bruce can comment on the scent of the 17 year old.) My current plan is to reproduce Astrid\'s mix, and match it to T-shirt samples of the same women, or of other subjects who are willing to contribute some clothing to my research efforts. At some point, the mix will be \"just right.\" It may take a few months, but it will happen. So start thinking about a name for such a product. Could call it Scent of Eros (fem), or maybe \"First alert\" since it would send a signal to a man that the wearer was most likely receptive to his advances--and possibly even explain any proceptive behaviors she was exhibiting. I\'m fairly certain anyone who can come up with a better name, if there is a better one to be used, will somehow be rewarded. Will also consider adding adrenal hormone metabolites to the mix in an attempt to go one step further than the current research. I\'ll try to keep you informed of the progress via this Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jkohl View Post
    Astrid Jutte

presented a poster session at an olfactory conference held on Coranado Island (San Diego, CA) in 1998 (at least I

think it was 1998). She brought along a sample vial of the mix she used in her experiments that increased saliva

testosterone levels in men who were exposed. The only mix that had this effect was the mix that closely matched the

ovulatory secretions used in experiments on rhesus monkeys. This mix was, without a doubt, familiar to most of the

researchers who smelled it during the time I observed. No one reacted negatively; it did not reek! It was a very

fragrant version of what we might expect while engaged in very enjoyable oral-genital sex with a woman. By very

enjoyable, I mean the best time you\'ve ever had gratifying a woman with your lips and tongue. Obviously,

you\'re not going to enjoy giving head if there is any negative odor association--and not if it reeks down there.

A 17y/o girl participated in an uncontrolled experiment for me. She wore a T-shirt each night for three nights

during the ovulatory phase of her cycle. A 43 y/o woman sent me a T-shirt she wore during the same phase of her

cycle. She sent it because she wanted to know if her pheromones were the reason men consistently fell-in-love with

her rapidly and deeply, and she typically turned the head of any man she passed by. Also, a girlfriend of hers had

worn some of this woman\'s clothing and noticed how much more attention she received, compared to normal. The

T-shirt smells both were a somewhat more faint version of Astrid\'s mix. (Bruce can comment on the scent of the 17

year old.) My current plan is to reproduce Astrid\'s mix, and match it to T-shirt samples of the same women, or of

other subjects who are willing to contribute some clothing to my research efforts. At some point, the mix will be

\"just right.\" It may take a few months, but it will happen. So start thinking about a name for such a product.

Could call it Scent of Eros (fem), or maybe \"First alert\" since it would send a signal to a man that the wearer

was most likely receptive to his advances--and possibly even explain any proceptive behaviors she was exhibiting.

I\'m fairly certain anyone who can come up with a better name, if there is a better one to be used, will somehow

be rewarded. Will also consider adding adrenal hormone metabolites to the mix in an attempt to go one step further

than the current research. I\'ll try to keep you informed of the progress via this Forum.
    Bump this

thread since it has some great infomation.

EW is a stronger concentration than in PCC right? EW does have quite

a strong smell. but not as bad I would have thought. Almost seemed to have sort of a "fruity" note to it. Although,

It does remind me of the Jeff Foxworthy bit where he holds up a jar and says "Tell me that don't stink"
    Last edited by Pendragon; 08-31-2008 at 03:31 PM.
    If I'm the rubber and your the glue..then I'd probably get some, and you'd just be sticky

Thread Information