I was thinking about this as I finished up another post. We all know how bizarre and up and down the dating game is. One day a beautiful girl likes you, the next she can\'t stand you. One day you are getting mad poon, the next you are at home hugging a bottle of beast. Anyway, can adding these chemicals into the equation of romance make things worse, particularly long term? I don\'t know, most of the women in my life are screwed up in some form or another adding these highs and lows of sexual arousal cannot be good for them.

I wonder if these ups and downs with sexual responses can cause these women to ultimately develop a higher threshold for pheromones? (ie, a woman is used to smelling x amount to get turned on naturally, she hangs out with a phero user and now she needs x 100 to get turned on).

Have there been any studies to confirm or deny any of this?

This is powerful stuff we are dealing with, and we are at the tip of the iceberg. I\'m afraid my pheromone usage may be increasing my problems with women, instead of making them more receptive to me.

JDM