\"Too bad whe was a bit on the hefty side. \"
-PHP

Don\'t underplay the \"hefty\" girls. Some of the nicest women I know, (women I would\'ve dated) were on the hefty side. And some of the most annoying a-hole women I\'ve known were these petite princess only after guys for their money or cars, or just totally skanky in attitude. Hefty women make an effort atleast. They don\'t have everything handed to them and they aren\'t afraid to make the first move either. They\'ll come over and talk to you.

Now about the mix. I noticed you used JB #2 and SOE. Were you trying to make the NOL version of JB-X? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I mean talk about a Nol heavy mix. Isn\'t one Watcher\'s mixes NPA + SOE? I could be wrong but I know that\'s floating around out there. (DD #1). I think you may have a better chance with this type of mix. My problem is the NPA mystery chemical never gets a chance effect the SOE gel. Too bad there\'s no way to mix the gel into the whole mix. But this surely does sound promising. And a hefty hit is better than none? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-The Bat
(Not to be confused with \"Spyder: Master of Men\")