I\'ve had a few bottles of PF(m) for a while (thought I\'d stock up since it\'s no longer made), since I do like the smell...very clean and fresh and does hold for quite a few hours.

I\'d put some on this morning, despite not having shaved for a few hours or had a shower this morning (ok, it\'s Sunday and felt like slobbing out).

I popped over to my brother\'s house across the road to watch the Ireland-Spain game on TV (bad luck Ireland [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]). Now my sis-in-law and I don\'t really get on too well, and since she dropped a sprog a few weeks back, she\'d been more cranky towards me than usual.
She was a lot more friendly towards me than usual, and even happy I was over.
Also, there\'s a friend of hers that I\'d met at my brother\'s wedding that\'s staying at his place for a few days. I walked in the front door and she was in the hall in nothing but a towel. Since I thought she wasn\'t moving in for about a week I was a little shocked, but she smiled, said \"hi\" and \"kiss, kiss, kiss\" greeting.
Saw her a few moments later after she got dressed, and she was buggering about in the kitchen, so I told her I didn\'t recognise her with her clothes on [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Throughout the game, she was being friendl, chatty, bringing me tea, biscuits, and then started giving me a massage on my shoulders, saying I was all tense and stiff !!!!!!
Very strange for me, since I only met her at the wedding and only spoke to her for about 5 mins that time, but here she was, kneading my shoulders and neck with my brother and sis-in-law looking on....and they thought nothing of it !!!!!!!!!

I don\'t usually use PF, but I think I\'ll be trying it out more in \"blind date\" situations in the future. I used an X-cite wipe when I went for the interview at the introduction agency and that went well. I think the -nol plus whatever else is there definitely worth the investment for the \"friendliness factor\". Not too certain whether to believe about the 20 other pheros in it though, but I like it, and my mother likes the smell too, complementing me on my choice of cologne.

I have a blind date Wednesday....wondering whether to go with PF or continue my experiments with JBX (RM/NPA/PI/w) for a while.