hey whoever, I don\'t believe bodybuilding supplements work. I mean who\'d be so dumb as to believe that those capsules make you build muscle? Ha! I think you\'re just wasting your precious money on those things! You know, it\'s just a belief! I\'ve been weight training for some time and guess what - my muscles are growing! Yeah, people say: you\'re muscular! And I\'m not taking bodybuilding supplements! So you must be pretty gullible to spend your money on those things! So I advise you to keep your weights heavy and your workouts short, because I know that supplements won\'t work for you!

I think that on every friggin forum there is, there\'s always some dude voicing his doubt and skepticism about ANYTHING

What do you expect? That we all just stop using the stuff? When those Hare Krishna loonies at the airport approach you and say: \'hey, you\'re practicing the wrong religion, in fact, all people of the world who are not part of our religion are going to hell!\' what are you gonna do? start chanting HARE KRISHNA??

So what ARE you trying to do? Stupid trolls ...

so long, suckers!

xehu

---------------------------------------
in the back
off the side
far away
is a place
where i hide
where i stay

tried to say
tried to ask
i needed to