All,

Just wanted to provide an update on my experience to date with Andro1.

Saturday night, April 27th, 2002.
Background: Girlfriend worked all day, has to work all day Sunday, and for the next 6 days, and is in the prime of her period.
General Mood: Tired and really pissed off at the world. Bad to Worse
Her Pet Peeve: My consistent and unnecessary lateness.

Well, my girl arrived home from work around 4:45pm on Saturday afternoon expecting to find me at her place waiting to hang out and generally be there to see her. As she has been working almost around the clock, we haven’t seen much of each other lately. I on the other hand decided this would be a fine time to hang-out with a buddy of mine and help him with some odd jobs around his house. She calls me on the cell around 5 and inquires where I am. This is it I decide, a perfect time to see if the ole’ Andro1 can really come through and turn something around for me. So instead of speaking to her like I usually would, and letting her know that I’m sorry for running late but I’ll be over soon, I decide to be a dick, and let her know that I lost track of time, and I’m not sure when I’ll be able to make it over. She blows up and tries to lure me into a fight on the phone. I tell her I’ll call her in a little bit and hang up. I know she’s pissed now.

She calls back around 5:30, and now I’m at my place and I let her know that I need to take a shower, she’s trying to be reasonable so she asks if I want to come over and shower with her, I tell her no, I’d prefer to just shower by myself now, and I’ll see her in a little while. Now she completely freaks out and starts yelling about how I suck, and brings up a fight about something that had happened a few days ago, that should have been put to rest. She rants on about this for about 10 minutes, and then I tell her to ‘chill out’, upon which she begins to lose her grasp on the small amount of humanity she has left and flys off the handle on me. I proceed to tell her I’ll be over in a little while and hang up.

I shower and clean myself up and proceed to apply my new mix of:

20 parts Green Irish Tweed
10 parts Andro1
5 parts The Edge

After seeing the post on the discounted Green Irish Tweed, I went ahead and picked myself up a 4oz bottle. I’ve always enjoyed the scent, but never really felt like dishing $150.00 for 2ozs!

In the past she has reacted very well to the Andro1 when she has been in a bad mood, so I felt that this would surely push the limits of her reactions. I sprayed two blasts from the atomizer on my chest, and then dressed. After dressing I sprayed once more around my neck, and then added another 2-3 drops of Andro1 by putting it in my palm and rubbing through my hair and around my face and wrists.

I arrived at her house around 6:45 or so. Very, very late. As I walk in, she doesn’t even bother to look at me. I take a seat on the couch next to her, and her head never moves. Her lips are pursed and I swear that twin furnaces are raging behind her eyes. I spend a couple of minutes making small talk to a friend of hers that is also over, and turn to look at her every once in awhile. She never looks at me. She never even acknowledges my presence. I start to panic a little, “did I go too far in the name of science this time?”, “What if I now have to put up with this all night?” I start to contemplate a night full of unbridled anger and the consequences of what happens when you treat a young beautiful princess badly…bad things man, bad things.

I’ve been over at her place for about 5-7 minutes now, and I’m really hoping the Andro1 can save my ass or it’s going to be a cold night in Spring. A moment passes and we both happen to look at each other at the same time. She still looks pissed, but I think something might be finally starting to crack the ice. A moment later a hand sweeps across mine and comes to rest on my arm. Her friend leaves the room and I lean over so she can get better whiff of me, and be close enough to whisper “hey, I missed you today”.

The fires are still burning behind the eyes, but it looks like they have been taken down a few degrees, she starts to mumble some sort of retort, thinks better of it and then just puts her head on my shoulder. We kiss and the rest of the night she is in a fantastic mood! There is no way I can attribute these results without factoring in the A1 in the mix. She would usually be pissed for the better part of the night, and I would have to hours groveling to even raise a smile out of her. Instead, she let it go, and switched gears on the drop of a dime on probably her worst day of the month. Thanks Andro1!!

Last night I tried the straight GIT/Andro1/The Edge mix without any additional A1 and not only was she in a great mood for the whole night (I was also on time and also very nice to her) but we finished the night rolling around her room and she actually came before I did!

Not sure how effective NPA/The Edge/APC/JB#1/SOE have been for me. To date none of them have produced the consistent and favorable results that any type of mix heavy in A1 has for me. Given, I’m usually using this to get a better response from my girl, and not to meet other new people.

Side note: Had to crack open my second bottle of A1 for the episode on Saturday night. Well worth the price of admission.

Anyone else have anything to add of late? Always looking for new ideas!

Thanks,

Slate