Close

Hybrid View

So, at a request from Bruce,

I'll tell you something about the older forum days. I'm probably one of the oldest forum members around now and

you can see my post count. Unfortunately, I haven't contributed much to pheromone knowledge but have tried to

contribute everywhere else. There is a lot of information on how to carry yourself, what to be like and I have had a

lot of input there.

To be honest, pheromones are only a small and often insignificant part of the overall

attraction picture. If you are unlikeable otherwise, no amount of pheromones are going to get you laid. That has

been my stand for most of the time I have been involved. The same applies to fancy clothes, PUA lines and the lot.

Admittedly, a fat wallet can get you laid but it is a matter of getting used and it is frankly cheaper and less

painful to just go pay for a whore.

In any case, I think I was part of a transition period. Greats like Donald

Duck were fading though there were still some good experimenters on here that I learned a lot from. There were also

many who were only here to play and often got offensive or interferred with those who were interested in knowledge.

Overall, the forum has transitioned and changed a lot. It has ebbed and flowed with many memorable characters from

all walks of life and all philosophies. I'd like to see it grow again into a community where we can all help each

other and share knowledge about human attraction and support each others efforts.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I haven't posted in quite some

time, but I do read posts, occasionally.

Phero Pharaoh

My password still works.

I haven't been around for several years. I've been in a steady relationship for most of that time. I

occasionally think about Love-Scent and the forums. Haven't done anything with pheromones in a long time although

I occasionally tease my girlfriend that I might buy some more Chikara.

Stranger

Hi! Around but have been very busy of late, Checked the forums today after about 6 months i guess or maybe more

I was married all the time I was developing the many pheromone potions on the site; now single and starting to experiment again. Who'd a thunk it?

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I was married all the time I was developing the many pheromone potions on the site; now single and starting to experiment again. Who'd a thunk it?

B
    Amazing all the changes I've seen since first getting involved in this forum. Like yousaid, Bruce. Who'd a thunk it?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Amazing all the changes I've seen since first getting involved in this forum. Like yousaid, Bruce. Who'd a thunk it?
    Yeah, remember the wild and wooly days?
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

I remember using pheromones without reading the info on the forums first. Can you say disaster lol. I actually started using pheromones a few months before I joined the forums in 2003.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Hey good folks. Just passing through. While I love Bruce and his products, and sometimes miss the quality forums, I haven't been using mones much these days, for various reasons.

At their pinnacle, these forums were perhaps among the best on the WWW in some ways. I haven't been that active in perfuming lately either (though not entirely inactive), or pheromone/attraction theories (my thoughts on relationships these days are probably best kept to myself.). Really, I have not been too interested in picking up women lately in general. I have other priorities.

Lastly, I got burnt out on the political talk, especially when it doesn't seem to do anybody any good.

I'm sorry for not contributing much recently. That is the part I miss, feeling like I was helping some people sometimes. Being able to be of use to someone is a true gift. The kind you get.

And I do miss you all as people. Certainly a lot of interesting characters have made their way through.

I especially don't want Bruce or forum members to get the impression that I don't think this place is worth supporting, because nothing could be further from the truth. I sincerely do apologize for not being more supportive of late.

P.S. Bruce I am very sorry to hear about your divorce. Not so much about the split per se, but about the pain, confusion, disillusionment, etc., etc., for all involved. I can't even begin to tell the stories of all the people I know...
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Hi, everybody. Also just passing through - I haven't logged on in a few years. I'll have to look at the join date on this message to see when I starting visiting here, but it seems like 2001-2002 or so. Still writing, still playing bass (new classic rock band in the past year). Was in a long-term relationship for five years or so, been single for the last year.

Miss you guys. It was very fun back in the day.
    somewhere between amused and obsessed...

DST and BassMan. Wow! And on the same day.

BassMan: I had a paid time share in Orlando for a week, which I had to use by the end of April. I flew all the way there and back to Eugene in a Cessna 182. It was great fun but I had an enormous condo and a plane all to myself; got a little lonely. Flew to Key West and back a couple of times and once to Venice Beach; ate lunch at Sharkey's. Where is the woman of your dreams when you really need her?!?

I have a small combo going in my home these days; my boys are really amazing me with their musicianship. My 16 yo has a job working for a rock music summer camp program; he sits in for combos and plays drums, bass, guitar, vocals, alto sax as needed. My 12 yo is not doing to shabby either; drums and alto sax at school.

DST: One of the few forum members I have actually met in the flesh. Belgareth joined the ranks in April on my way to Orlando BTW.

Thanks for your concern about the big "d". It's sort of like post traumatic stress disorder I guess. It feels so good when the war is over you think everything is fantastic, but really you're still a little screwed up. Anyway, things happen for a reason and I'm confident my kids are a lot better off now and that's the most important thing.

I fly up an around Portland frequently; especially in and out of Hillsboro airport. We can go for a little scenic flight sometime if you are up for it.

Peace,
    B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

I'm sorry to hear the news Bruce..

I joined this forum in October 2006! Wow.. time really has passed.
    I'm still using the products from LS.. a314, a7 and Scent of eros.
    A7 is really good and I'm still learning how to get the best out of it. I'm thinking that it complements my personality and at my age it's good to have.

I think I used to hang around once in a blue moon. Now I mainly drink Bluemoon (howl at it too) and rail against the man.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi View Post
    I think I used to hang around once in a blue moon. Now I mainly drink Bluemoon (howl at it too) and rail against the man.
    Hey Geo,

You used to be quite regular back in the day. Look at all those posts you have ramped up.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Journeyman

Default Hi

I was never very active here but did post from time to time. Good to see some of the old names still here. P.

Stranger

Hi everyone,

I've really been on here since 2003 and I've always just been a huge reader and not a poster.
    I remember the days of the old light fragrance Alter Ego and how potent that stuff was for me. I would come onto the
    forum to read all about it and just get excited. I was 19 then and I used to love the fragrance of
    the old Alter Ego. Many hits and many wonders with it. Now I'm married and happy. No more mones for me.

Journeyman

I also haven't been here for nearly 2 years and now I am back!

Well cool. Welcome back.

Irish,
    Welcome back to you too, and thanks for the report. I really should get out more.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Thread Information