So, at a request from Bruce,

I'll tell you something about the older forum days. I'm probably one of the oldest forum members around now and

you can see my post count. Unfortunately, I haven't contributed much to pheromone knowledge but have tried to

contribute everywhere else. There is a lot of information on how to carry yourself, what to be like and I have had a

lot of input there.

To be honest, pheromones are only a small and often insignificant part of the overall

attraction picture. If you are unlikeable otherwise, no amount of pheromones are going to get you laid. That has

been my stand for most of the time I have been involved. The same applies to fancy clothes, PUA lines and the lot.

Admittedly, a fat wallet can get you laid but it is a matter of getting used and it is frankly cheaper and less

painful to just go pay for a whore.

In any case, I think I was part of a transition period. Greats like Donald

Duck were fading though there were still some good experimenters on here that I learned a lot from. There were also

many who were only here to play and often got offensive or interferred with those who were interested in knowledge.

Overall, the forum has transitioned and changed a lot. It has ebbed and flowed with many memorable characters from

all walks of life and all philosophies. I'd like to see it grow again into a community where we can all help each

other and share knowledge about human attraction and support each others efforts.