Hi

We've got the stud Terry sharing his gamplan and he went into good detail about it. I asked

you about you're a while back and got a good idea but I have questions. I am hoping you can elaborate on

them.

#1 You're a musician
#2 You're in an environment to meet women and you like to pursue singles and

not married women as you stated its only time until their husbands come looking for you
#3 You use SOE to break

the ice then after women get comfortable hit them hard with NPA to bang them.
#4 You're constantly busy and

women realize they will go crazy if they try to pursue you forever so they lose interest and drop out leaving you

with a small steady stream of women to bang at all times.

Ok here's the thing, some more

questions:

1) Please describe your shape. I think you're 5'6" but I am not sure how much you weight nor

whether you have a studs build. Do you have abs? Would women want sex with you based on just your body

alone?

2) How famous are you as a musician? You state you play at concerts and are a professional musician.

DO the women you bang attend these concerts before you bang them? Do you ever play out of your house/apartment and

if so do you play music especially for your date and dedicate the song to here. Do you only play instruments or do

you sing? What instruments?

2.5) what supplements do you take for keeping your boner rock hard at

50+?

3) How do you dress? What is your style like? Can you describe it?

4) How do you deal with

women who may accuse you of date rape if you don't make them your girlfriend? Have you ever experienced this and

had legal issues? Have you ever been sued over this?

5) Do you bang women at your place or at hotels? If at

your place what do you do if may come by and accuse you of cheating on them now that your having sex?

6) Do

you date women traditionally? Buy them things, take them out to dinner etc?

7) can you describe a typical

scenario for first meeting to sex and to breakup in detail? I'm trying to visualize the dynamics.

Thank you

for answering these questions. Myself I find SOE NPA to make my roneless body even more timid. I either have

chosen to use A7/SOE or Chikara/EDGE. Those two have worked magic for me.

I am in a position where my SO and

me and drifting apart physically. We have a good emotional bond and don't want to lose that we've been together

so long. But I want to "explore" and bang a few others. I am wondering if you could advise me how to have my cake

and eat it too. I don't need to bang dozens of women. A couple here and there would delight me.

I am 40,

5'7" about 15 lbs overweight. I have been playing the guitar for 6 months. I hope to be really good at it in 3-4

years. I figure I don't need to be a professional musician but even knowing 8-10 songs down pat with pro equipment

would do the job as I am only looking for temporary sex and not long term relations.

I also don't want to

lose my SO, she can't find out. Should I bang in my condo or a hotel?

Any tips?