Close

Hybrid View

Journeyman

Hello T-Man! How are ya mate?

I think I remember reading a post where u said you'd tried Alpha Dream's product Alpha Maschio. I just bought some

and am very excited to be receiving it sometime next week . I'd really like any feedback you could give on

this potentially great product. How would you rate it against my current heavy hitter A7? I'v been using the A7/SOE

combo for some time now with excellent results. And I am going to try a new experiment with AOE/and Alpha Maschio to

see how it works. Cheers mate!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by lilstitch View Post
    Hello T-Man! How are ya mate? I think I remember reading a post where u said you'd tried

Alpha Dream's product Alpha Maschio. I just bought some and am very excited to be receiving it sometime next

week . I'd really like any feedback you could give on this potentially great product. How would you rate it

against my current heavy hitter A7? I'v been using the A7/SOE combo for some time now with excellent results. And I

am going to try a new experiment with AOE/and Alpha Maschio to see how it works. Cheers

mate!
    Hi lilstitch you should get some good action from the

Alpha-Maschio just be aware it is formulated for hot alpha action and dedicated pussy

prowling.

The A-M contains a relatively high

concentration of pheromones with one spray containing about 67.5 mcg, the recomended application is 4 sprays so that

is 270 mcg, and i recon it would be prudent to start out at like 2 sprays and work up to the 4 for the full kick....

Just keep in mind with the type of hits this stuff

pulls your bound to be at times separated from your underneath clothing, yep not even a littlestitch, be warned, but

be the man Mr Alpha Maschio
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Will make note that M11 good thing

for Pedobear... not for me...

Anyone think of a LS product that matches M11 effects? Like to see cross

references.

Must try LT...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

I'm. Thinking m11 stuff

with NPA might be potent mix I will ordering M-11 next week will post results later but first NPA LT

mix

Huhhh i thought you´re playing

with words.... there´s really a pedobear webside out...

well we sould consider not to use it on our own......

this M 11

i´ve tryed several times to help our PU youngsters with my arsenal.....
    for us their main target

range may be too young but for those guys who are between 18 - 21 this could be the holy grail....
    the boys don´t

have the money to buy over 40 differnt products like me or other ones out there .... they need ONE product ....an

easy to use one ..

some of the guys have been sarging with me and they have seen the amazing results i had using

Pheromoanes ...

In my opinion LS has 2 products that could come close to M11 ... there is SOE ... and WAGG

can not say if they come really close to the mentioned one .... but the social ones should do it´s work....

Pago

Stranger

I agree any social mones

would help, but i tried soe gel packs before and they had similar effect but how ever the m-11 was more blatant

alter ego would be more comparable.I have not tried WAGG yet but we will see .
    Anyways I sure do hope to get

more testing done. Again i'm looking to spice up my marriage sexually .So i will post results on that if i find

anything usefull I will post that as well.

Stranger

Just a brain fart but

would you say NPA would be the most powerful sex additive in a arsenal? Is there better alternative for getting

alpha-types (women)

Thread Information