Close

Hybrid View

Joey turned, and just as he was

about to run over to Karl a giant hook grabbed his waistband from behind and lifted him into the air like a huge

mechanical wedgie. As he was being dragged up the side of a tree he wheezed "Hwweerrllp!" All eyes were on Joey as

he was swung around at the end of an unseen tether and plopped down on top of Karl like a pork belly on a slow

trader just before the bell.

"Well, that explains how the car got here, sort of" said Karl, "thanks for coming

so fast". "Not at all" puffed Joey, who was holding himself in a non-sexual way for the first time, ever.

Ignacio, who had been busily tending

to the strange woman and hadn't been aware of the sudden turn of events looked up to see Joey and Karl heaped in a

pile near the BMW.

"Hey! you guys," he barked, quit gettin jiggy! There's time for that later!"

As Karl and

Joey began to untangle themselves from each other, while keeping out a wary eye for that unexpected hook, Ignacio

returned to checking the condition of the unknown woman.

As he looked over the DNKY sweater, he suddenly

realized that he couldn't see any clothes on the lower part of her body... he hesitated, but in the interest of

making certain of her condition, decided to slowly, carefully, and cautiously, lift the bottom of the wet sweater

and peered underneath.

"Holy Cow!" he exclained, "Hello Kitty panties!"
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

But then Ignacio realized

that the task at hand was to find out what happened to the woman. He called Tom (the guy who sucked up) and said:

"Can you bring me some A1 and SOE from storage; those will make her more willing to talk to us." When Tom came back

with the pheromones, Ignacio sprayed them toward the woman's face. She coughed a little, and blinked rapidly.

"What's your name, and what's the last thing you remember happening to you?", the men asked her.

(side comment:

this story is turning out pretty nicely so far, let's keep it going)

[blink blink blink] "Well,

there was this guy, you know, and like, he was like just this guy. Soooo I thought he was kinda cute so I talked to

him and he was like pretty cool and I gave him my number and he called me like 5 minutes later and then we met coz I

was like at the next table and then we texted each other some really hot, like, you know, conversation and I was

getting rilly hot but like this guy was a stranguurr, you know? Then he said something like "you wanna get down at

the end of a big crane?" and I was like sooooo wanting something bigger than my last b/f and followed him out to his

equipment, at least that's what he called this thing. To me it looked like a big truck with a thingy on top, but

he promised that I would be happy forever if I just climbed in and smelled his neck, so I did"

The woman continued,

rambling in the process: "Well, he convinced me to get into his truck-looking vehicle, it smelled like sandalwood

inside, so good, you know. He started telling me about this club called Pharaoh Moan, he said 'it's filled with

aromas that makes you feel divine'; maybe it's got contraptions that pump scents into the air. Then he put his

arm around me, and pressed me against him, so my nose rested against his neck, then I felt a convulsion of some

sort, and everything went black, and next thing I knew, I'm here talking to you guys." "Wow!", Ignacio answered,

he was speechless. Then he asked Tom to keep an eye on the woman, and ran outside to speak to Joey, who heard about

Pharaoh Moan from other people while undergoing drug rehabilitation.

Freshly stitched and very

uncomfortable, Joey made a beeline to club Pharaoh Moan the very day he was released from treatment with the worst

grade ever recorded at that particular facility. The fact that he narrowly escaped sexual harassment charges while

a resident there can probably be attributed to his well connected family who, despite their judicial pull, were

unable to prevent Joey's olfactory closure. Indeed, according to one unnamed source, the presiding judge was heard

to say privately in chambers that he'd personally "sew that pervert's pecker to his belly button if I wasn't up

for re-election".

Joey had placed himself locally in a special class of individuals who, with good reason, were

best viewed from afar. Providence placed him at the bar of the Pharoah Moan club beside the secretive yet

gregarious crane owner/operator W.T.Fuch.

well storytellers?

Thread Information