Close

Thread: Hit reports

Hybrid View

Your right Terry, there are so

many little (and bigger) hits along the way that you take it for granted, though its always fun.

It would be

good for some beginners to post their results here. Its always fun to read about new experiences. Those first few

times you get hits are fun on wheels. Bring 'em on guys!

As silly and shallow as it is,

I have been getting a lot more hits since buying a sports car. My Explorer was stolen about 1.5 months ago and I

replaced it with a fuel efficient sports car. Now, it is not at all unusual to have cute young things stop to talk

to me about it. Some are just curious but others are blatantly interested in me so long as the car comes with it.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Sports cars are

pheromones with a nice body. I've owned a number of convertibles over the years, and nothing is more fun than the

smile in the car next to you, especially if she waves back.

My work truck doesn't seem to get the

same response.

My Explorer never got those

reactions either This is the first really fun car I've owned since my teens and twenties when I played

with muscle cars. It gets far better mileage than my Chevelle did.

My family is calling it my mid-life crises

car and that's probably correct but who cares? Buying it made sense on several levels since it gets such good

mileage and I rarely have to haul much of anything any longer so don't really need my truck anymore. Besides that,

its a blast to drive.

More often now, I find myself acting as the serious businessman rather than the

professional computer nerd I've always seen myself as. I still dress to suit myself but don't have a bunch of

computer gadgets with me all the time now. As a result I am seen by females in a different light and hits come from

other directions more than before. I still get them from the twenty and thirty something crowd but am as often

seeing them from the women driving beemers and mercedes now where in the past it was hondas and such. It makes me

wonder how much is my posture, how much is the environment I run around in and how much is the result of

pheromones?
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Phero Guru

Default none

the only smiles/beeps I get

while driving my 12 year old truck are from Ron Paul supporters, I refuse to remove my bumper stickers!

The

only sports car I ever owned was a 1963 Fiat 1600. I bought it for $400 when I was stationed in Italy, put perhaps

$300 (this number is a bit skewed as I paid for a paint job and repairs with cigarettes and whiskey) into it over a

2 1/2 year period and sold it for $400 when I was reassigned to Vietnam. I should have kept it, worth a bloody

fortune now.

Back then there were loads of female backpackers/hitchhikers and many a cutie found there way

into that car. Pheromones would have been much more useful to me then than they are now.

I bought the

truck in '96 for one specific reason, was damn tired of being the only parent willing to ferry my daughter and

friends to concerts/movies. Although, it's not "like new" it's still in decent shape and looks nice, gets great

mileage too.

My Sue loves sports cars. I should get one someday but am determined to drive my truck for a

total of 15 years.
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

I'd have driven my explorer

until it rotted out from under me but somebody decided they wanted it more than I did. Oh well, the poor mileage was

driving me nuts anyway. Now, it is somebody else's problem.

Yeah, I ended up acting as driver for a lot of kids

when mine were in school too. The plus side of it was I developed a good relationship with a lot of those kids and

still have some influence in their lives. A number of them still come here to visit.

Yes! The good old days of

cute young things thumbing a ride I can't remember the number that ended up in my car. In those days I

had lots of ready cash and a nice car, pheromones wouldn't have made much difference to me, I don't think. In

thinking about it, circumstances forced me to always be hard to pin down because the ready cash involved working

while in school so I wasn't as available as most of my friends. It forced them to chase me a bit more. I remember

one girl even broke into my apartment, not a hard thing to do, so she could be there when I got home. The days of

being young and single!

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    As

silly and shallow as it is, I have been getting a lot more hits since buying a sports car. My Explorer was stolen

about 1.5 months ago and I replaced it with a fuel efficient sports car. Now, it is not at all unusual to have cute

young things stop to talk to me about it. Some are just curious but others are blatantly interested in me so long as

the car comes with it.
    Mind sharing with us what car you got

Quote Originally Posted by Diverdown View Post
    Mind

sharing with us what car you got
    Hyundai Tiburon

Thomas Jefferson

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Hyundai Tiburon
    I took a photo of it as i was

walking past ur home yesterday, Nice machine man.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Except mine is white and has a

sunroof. But thank you. It's a fun toy to drive.

Thomas Jefferson

Except mine is white and has a sunroof. But thank you. It's a fun toy to

drive.
    I have just got my little beast back on the road, as i have been

working on her for most of the week and therefore i did have to wait around using public transport.

She is 22

years old, but she sure beats walking for miles and miles when i have appointments.

Attached Images Attached Images

Stranger

As

silly and shallow as it is, I have been getting a lot more hits since buying a sports car. My Explorer was stolen

about 1.5 months ago and I replaced it with a fuel efficient sports car. Now, it is not at all unusual to have cute

young things stop to talk to me about it. Some are just curious but others are blatantly interested in me so long as

the car comes with it.
    Honestly i think thats rather sad and shallow... but i'm not surprised.

especially the blatant interest that you and the car must be a package deal. i think it's a shame that

confidence,chemistry and common interests are mostly outweighed by occupation,looks and material objects... strange

shit.. boy i could tell you mates. some totally fucked up stories, of women i've dated... and dates of some of my

women friends.. Leave it to the human race to make something that supposedly, suppose to be somewhat natural into a

complicated process. But! dating is a numbers game, you have to stay positive.. just be lucky your married bel

mate!...dating is such a bloody chore, in the 21st century. Like trying balance the nation budget! especially for

lowkey guys like me.
    cheers,
    Joe

Stranger

no hits for me, alot of

friendliness, a couple smiles. but lately i've just been wearing SoE, so i'm not expecting to much

spice.
    cheers,
    Joe

Stranger

Hey well I'm new to the site, so

here's my first post:

A little about me - I'm a 27 year old guy in the UK and I'm 6'5" and overweight, and

pretty shy, so I don't have much luck with the ladies. I can talk to girls but I'm not great at starting or

leading conversations, and I find that all the girls I meet like me (I'm a nice guy) but never anything more. I

Ordered some scented Chikara and NPA a little while back and was hoping they would arrive in time for my birthday as

I was heading down to London to see the Saints-Chargers game at Wembley and heading into the city for some drinks.

Sadly they didn't arrive in time, but they were waiting for me when I got back

Last night was my first chance

to use them so I got ready to go out and put a couple of sprays of chikara on my wrist, then rubbed my wrists

together and then rubbed them against my neck. I could definitely smell a hint of a "stale urine" kind of smell, so

I put on some of my usual cologne on my neck and headed to the bus stop. There was no one at it when I arrived, but

shortly after 2 Polish girls and a guy turned up and read the timetable. One of the girls was clearly with the guy,

but the other kept looking at me and came over with a huge smile on her face and asked if they had missed the bus

even though it wasn't due yet, then when I got on the bus I noticed she got on right after me and led the other 2

very close to where I sat when they got on and shot a few more looks over my way until I got off.

At the pub I

was meeting a friend, his girlfriend, and another female friend of his. No visible reaction from the 2 girls present

but I did notice he was standing a lot closer to me than usual when he was talking to me. We then moved on to a club

and when it was my round I went and stood at the bar. Almost immediately one of the barmaids came to me ignoring the

other customers waiting and did a sexy little dance as she took my order, then as she gave me my change she grabbed

my hand with one hand and placed the change there with her other hand rather than the usual "dumping it" in my hand.

After that she seemed to make sure she was the one serving me whenever I went back.

Today I got up late, showered

(although I could still detect the chikara after my shower) then tried a couple of dabs of NPA behind my ears

covered by my cologne, and went off to do my shopping. I didn't notice any reactions at all during my shopping trip

though.

Last night could have all been coincidence I guess, but I like to think it was the pheremones as I don't

usually get those kind of reactions. I'm usually quite an intimidating guy due to my size until you get to know me

and realise I'm just a big softy.

Quote Originally Posted by mrt View Post
    Hey well

I'm new to the site, so here's my first post:

A little about me - I'm a 27 year old guy in the UK and I'm

6'5" and overweight, and pretty shy, so I don't have much luck with the ladies. I can talk to girls but I'm not

great at starting or leading conversations, and I find that all the girls I meet like me (I'm a nice guy) but never

anything more. I Ordered some scented Chikara and NPA a little while back and was hoping they would arrive in time

for my birthday as I was heading down to London to see the Saints-Chargers game at Wembley and heading into the city

for some drinks. Sadly they didn't arrive in time, but they were waiting for me when I got back

Last night

was my first chance to use them so I got ready to go out and put a couple of sprays of chikara on my wrist, then

rubbed my wrists together and then rubbed them against my neck. I could definitely smell a hint of a "stale urine"

kind of smell, so I put on some of my usual cologne on my neck and headed to the bus stop. There was no one at it

when I arrived, but shortly after 2 Polish girls and a guy turned up and read the timetable. One of the girls was

clearly with the guy, but the other kept looking at me and came over with a huge smile on her face and asked if they

had missed the bus even though it wasn't due yet, then when I got on the bus I noticed she got on right after me

and led the other 2 very close to where I sat when they got on and shot a few more looks over my way until I got

off.

At the pub I was meeting a friend, his girlfriend, and another female friend of his. No visible reaction

from the 2 girls present but I did notice he was standing a lot closer to me than usual when he was talking to me.

We then moved on to a club and when it was my round I went and stood at the bar. Almost immediately one of the

barmaids came to me ignoring the other customers waiting and did a sexy little dance as she took my order, then as

she gave me my change she grabbed my hand with one hand and placed the change there with her other hand rather than

the usual "dumping it" in my hand. After that she seemed to make sure she was the one serving me whenever I went

back.

Today I got up late, showered (although I could still detect the chikara after my shower) then tried a

couple of dabs of NPA behind my ears covered by my cologne, and went off to do my shopping. I didn't notice any

reactions at all during my shopping trip though.

Last night could have all been coincidence I guess, but I like

to think it was the pheremones as I don't usually get those kind of reactions. I'm usually quite an intimidating

guy due to my size until you get to know me and realise I'm just a big softy.
    The

Chikara ( C7 ) is working for you, good.

NPA, you could add one or two "small" dabs to your

C7 application to heat it up a little, start with one dab initially.

Do consider some SOE gel/pks, as a whole one of these with one or two small dabs NPA to spice it

up.

Sounds like a couple of classic

hits mrt, and welcome to the forum.

C7 is obviously a good product for you, and your dosage worked great. Be

careful with NPA at your age and size, it could make you seem even more intimidating. Not noticing "hits" like the

ones you experience with C7 doesn't mean you didn't get reactions. Often, we don't notice bad reactions, or ODs.

Take Terry's advice and go easier on NPA.

Some work on your follow-up to these kind of hits and you'll be off

and running. Nice job.

Stranger

Thanks for the welcome and advice

guys

While I was waiting for my order I read through quite a lot of old posts and I was already thinking about

maybe getting some SOE. I think I'll be ordering some on friday when I get paid...

As for the NPA, when I said a

couple of dabs behind the ears I should have said one dab behind each ear - I have read about how potent it is so I

did take it easy

Like you say idesign, it's my follow up that really needs work. I recently had the same girl

come up to me on two different nights and she was clearly showing her intentions but I didn't make my move in time

and she lost interest. Still kicking myself for the missed opportunity there...

Thread Information