its like superman without his cape.....i

have read that many times hits with nones dont discriminate, ie. they can make even girls who normally wouldnt be

attracetd to u get all hot and bothered. in my experience, this has happened frequently with girls much taller than

me, there horny for me at the time but wake up the next morning and cant understand the y they felt that attraction

and the proof is that i never hear from them again.

so, the argument that Mones only enhance an attraction thats

already present is not necessarily true. None in particular effects girls whether they'd otherwise go 4 u, or not.

thus the problem that u feel the need 2 wear the same 4mula every time u meet them, as u weren't sure if the source

of there attraction was a natural reaction in the 1st place or a mone reaction. after all, at 5 foot 7, it appears

odd 2 be getting so many strong responses from Nordic basketball players!

SO THE CYNICISM SETS IN:
so, "oh i

get it, i have 2 wear this stuff around u all the time 2 maintain an attraction....I FEEL kinda used." this whole

thought process seems shallow and unrewarding and ultimately impossible to maintain. its become a false mask that i

wear, same as "need 2 get drunk 2 get chicks", need to wear mones to create attraction. so, far from becoming more

confident, my fear is its just a mask for social anxieties. so do users get a psychological addiction to wearing

mones?