Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
a7

soe, pheros, gets me respect from men but, no smiles or contact from women. What is going on? I use 1 drop with 5 "

SOE.

It also makes me feel like I can CONTROL myself and be nice, but turn like a pit bull on someone and be

firm and dominant too. Anyone else feel this?

I drive a lot faster when wearing this mone (up to 20km faster on

rd).

It amps me up.

I don't feel cheerful when wearing this even when I combined it with pheros.

My

mind when wearing this mone is so focused on tasks (driving, reading cash register) etc that I don't focus on

people. I may say hi and then my mind will go into autopilot with the a7 into action mode again. I start eye contact

but don't maintain it even if I force myself to try with this mone on. This is when I'm doing something like

reaching for change in my pocket at cash register, or driving car etc.

I Have difficulty having a lengthy

conversation with this on. Anything more than 1 liners back and forth is a challenge.

Well what do you think? Is

this normal?

basically you cannot multitask with this on. It makes me very aggressive. Its makes me get respect

but no flirtation or looks or smiles from women. Maybe they're all intimidated!

BTW I'm 38 M, 5'7", 180

overweight. Non alpha.

HM
Ok then, what about a shared dab Alpha 7

applied to wrists pulsepoints and splash some SOE on around ya gills,

This application will obviously help with the self effects of the none, and you have the option of

wafting it under the noses of whome you may choose, Ha yes this is also what i do with my A1 wrist applications,

and works a treat when giving her a little upper back massage te he great methodology what.

With the

Alpha 7 applied I just have to take the lead and be assertive with a nice wide eyed smile, You'd be surprised just

how far this will take ya, cept dont falter in the least,especially when ur touching first base , Otherwise it will

confuse her and she will slip away fast.

This pheromone is called Alpha 7 it is not a soft hitter even though it is

tempered somewhat with a bit of rone mone, So once it is slapped on you are in no nonsense Alpha territory and you

have no real alternitive except to play the Alpha part and play it well, So choose your time and place and splash it

on when you are prepared to be the Alpha 7 Man...