It was unscented. I got it with the PI APC combo and asked to switch it with the unscented PI. I don't

know if it was a one-time thing, but they agreed

I can't detect that cat-piss odor in any of my `none

products. I have this wierd yet cool subjective sence of smell. I mean, I can't smell the bad odor in `none but I

somehow recognize very easily where there's `none, where there's `nol, and where there's `rone (with which I am

less familiar). I guess my body smells it but my brain just filters the bad smell out and instead represents it to

me as intuition.
So to your question "does it exhibit a serious Anone type of

whiff ?
".. well... not that I'm aware of. It does have a little bit of a stronger scent than my TE

and definitely a stronger scent than my SOE, but it's not that horible as it has been described to be. Not for

my nose at least

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
Thanks for your great

contributions to the forum latley, you seem to have settled down and seem to be cool calm and relaxed within

yourself, all great stuff of cource, just my perception that yr really enjoying everything and going with the flow.

I've joined the forums even before I bought from LS for the first time (see my

signatured link... hehe). Yet when I started to experiment with the eight different products I bought here, I

lost the patience to sit down and write all the many hit stories I got going on... So I stopped writing here and

started living more "on the field". Honestly, this is the only forum across the whole inter-planetary wide web of

which I am a proud and flowent member... And I've missed it quite a bit

Lately

I've had to make another order so I thought why not try what I've been longing to try all this time - A1?
So I

ordered A1 in addition to 2 previously-owned products and even added IMPI Original to the cart (which I have yet to

try even once, as I ADORE my refined mix with A1 and can't get off it ).

So while going through the

forums searching for a few details on IMPI & A1, I stated feeling a void inside me. It was at that instant when I

knew the void could only be filled via 3 things:
1) Getting my new order in my very hands - check!
2)

Getting back to the forums - check!
3) Sex with my g\f - check!

I didn't expect to be writing

in them so much, and I'll probably mellow down a bit in a month or so; but anyway my g\f started going to the

university, so I have a bit more time to contribute lately.

By the way - This is the first time I realize how

well the `mones work EVEN (and wonderfully) in a serious relationship. In that topic - A1 is a blast

P.S.
OMG I just looked at my rep and it jumped SO much in the last 2 hours! haha!
Whoever gave me rep - THANK

YOU!!!