Quote Originally Posted by gaf View Post
My doors

always open to you Terry, You're more then welcome to stay If you ever venture over this side of the ditch. I'll

just have to remember to tell my GF and her cousins it's not safe to come over due to another one of my hornbag

mates hanging around.... That is unless you like polynesian woman and can handle the whole family wanting to

meet you and suss you out. (I'll put in a good word for you, they like me.)
Thanks Gaf, your a good bloke, I have several polynesian girl friends as well as my g/f has many as

well, and her best friend is Samoan.

The NZ Polynesian girls are great fun to be around anytime and we always have a

good hug but i do not hit on any of them as i just respect them as they are so nice and refreshing to spend time

with as they have wonderfull natures.

Mostly i do not do any serious flirting with any of the g/f good girlfriends,

thats just the way it is.

Some of her Philippino aquaintences often give me some encouragement as some of these girls once

they have been here awhile in OZ seem to become real sexbombs.

Your girls would be safe with me as i dont

hit on attached women, and when hooking up with chicks at clubs or partys i encourage my mates to get in first if

there is a shortage of shure type things because i like to see them have a good time, as i am really never desperate

for a woman as tomorrow always arrives and the sea is full.

I am at a fairly laid back stage and dont

tend to be overtly lustfull.

I generally have respect for women and try to veiw them as more than sex

material.

But the way they dress and present themselves sometimes can cause the mildest of men to have a

rise in blood pressure.

But i am safe as long as i dont get a longing to kiss the girl on the lips, because for me it

starts with a kiss.

Well you wont be seeing me untill it really warms up as i am not keen on the cold weather at all,

give me a hot blond and a cold beer,,,,HA ha Not really, i like dark haired women of Asian appearance preferably

between 30 and 60 .