What's up, y'all? This is my first post here, although I've been reading

on and off for a few months. I'm considering getting SOE and TE as my first two pheros. How I mix these and their

effectiveness will hopefully give me a good idea on the optimal phero levels for me for future

products.

Now, I do realize that a lot of proper dosing/OD levels

depends on body chemistry, and I have no true way of knowing for certain until I experiment, but I was hoping you

guys could come up with some guidelines for me.

I am 21. I have a

large, imposing stature. 6'3" 235, muscular. I play college football. Probably an 8/10 on appearance, depending

on the day and attire. While that may sound like a pretty good recipie for attractiveness, my personality leans to

the more submissive side.

I have a loud, powerful, deep voice that

commands attention, but my words do not. I'm not exactly the kind of guy that is very good at talking my way into

a girl's pants. While approaching girls isn't too hard for me normally, keeping their interest/attraction during

the conversation is. And the girls that DO find me interesting almost always leave my poor balls to rot in the

"friend zone." I guess part of it is my apprehension and general non-alpha-male personality traits, but, whatever.

I’ve actually improved much recently, but I still have much to learn.

So basically I'm trying to solve the obvious conflict here. I'm afraid that too much -none

will intimidate people because of my size. I believe that I will probably have to do a smaller application of TE

than normal because of this fact. And because of the fact that I am 21 and probably have plenty of my own natural

-none.

But of course -nol could be easy to OD on me, too. It could

just enhance the "friend" vibe that I apparently already give to girls once they get to know

me.

I was thinking going heavier on -nol when I'm meeting people at

parties and stuff and getting numbers, and then gradually concentrating more and more on -none as dating begins, to

increase the sexual vibe and suppress the "friend" vibe.

What do you

guys think? I'm going to try them individually first, of course. What are good starting dosages for TE and SOE?

I was thinking 1 dab on either side of my neck with TE to start off. For SOE, I was going to just go along the

jawline + an inch or so on each side of the neck.

Both will be

unscented. I was thinking of covering them with my BRUT aftershave. Usually I rinse my face with cold water a

little bit to dilute it so it doesn't become overpowering. Would this water effect the mones?

Is BRUT even a good scent to cover it up with? I have Axe Essence,

but, of course, so does every other guy.

I'm not dumb enough to

believe that pheros are magic bullets. However, noticing the stares that my best friend gets from girls in public

(as well as the ass that he manages to get), regardless of the fact that he is overweight, has proven to me that

pheros probably play more of a role than I realized at first. Even though he doesn't use pheromone products, I

have a strong suspicion that his body produces a lot, because of how people subtly change around him, including

me.

Sorry that was so long. I appreciate all the help!