Close

Hybrid View

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    I'm rather amazed

that you actually did not try the real world behaviour before hyping it up as a winner. But with the refund deal I

guess it's fair enough.

Maybe you're still very close to hitting it on the nail, just needs some more work.

Keep it up!
    Or maybe it's the dispersing/heat factor ... in this case ... lack of.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Or maybe it's

the dispersing/heat factor ... in this case ... lack of.
    Yeah, whats the melting point of this

thing? Maybe too high to even evaporate a response or all the bottles were empty as it was gone while in

shipement.

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    Yeah, whats

the melting point of this thing? Maybe too high to even evaporate a response or all the bottles were empty as it was

gone while in shipement.
    Intersting point of view.. Never thought about this..
    Because of course it

could go both ways..

Banned User

The melting

point was 134-135 C - this is slightly less then androstenone.. So the rate of evaporation would not have caused

this..

I'm certain at this point that this compound itself is inactive..

We do however plan to continue

to pursue one other pregnen steroid for testing: if this fails as well, then this class of compounds will be

abandoned.

NOTE: we have two other compounds which we plan to offer immediately as alpha-tests: one is a

derivative of androstAnone (-stanone). These samples would be free of charge. I'm awaiting Bruce's

authorization on this before disclosing more information on these, and offering them for alpha-test.

We plan to

offer future alpha-test compounds free of charge in small volumes - we're investing significant quantities of time

& money into this research & development: we are the only entity which is attempting to develop novel and superior

pheromones. We sincerely appreciate your support during this endeavor, as a very difficult and costly endeavor it

indeed is for us, with no immediate return..

Any comments or suggestions (re: future alpha-tests) are

welcomed.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Archetypical Hybrid

(HEC)

Any comments or suggestions (re: future alpha-tests) are welcomed.
    Well, I remember a topic from

your hand conserning a diff form of -Rone, methoxy or something, and I sure would like to try that one.

Unless

of course, the product that's been talked about on this topic is in fact that very same methoxy-Rone, lol.

Journeyman

Default Synergistic effect?

I felt really ill today (sinus infection) and didn’t feel like doing any experimenting, so I didn’t

put any mones on this morning. I’ve been using the new Alpha-test’s Blue-cap the last several days. It was enough of

a struggle just trying to keep focused on my job.

I’d been really

dragging through the day, and had an after lunch meeting with one other analyst, and my boss. I decided that if

there is any stimulant effect from this mone then I could sure use it, as several cups of coffee was not getting the

job done. I also added about 9” of SoE, and a couple squirts of LT as I didn’t feel very sociable. That meeting went

okay, maybe even a little more convivial than normal, but the real effect was a couple hours

latter.

I was standing in line at car parts counter, when another

customer right behind me just inserted himself right into the conversation I was having with the salesperson at the

counter. He started acting like an old friend, and finding common social ground with me. He really did make an

effort to keep the conversation going. He left first, and wished me, and then the others a good day. This is

unusual, as clearly he was regular customer, and knew the people there, but we had never met

before.

This seems to be an exaggerated effect like what one might

expect with SoE, which again suggests that this mone has an amplifying effect for at least a few other mones when

worn with them.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    Yeah, whats the

melting point of this thing? Maybe too high to even evaporate a response or all the bottles were empty as it was

gone while in shipement.
    What I meant was ... I've found that body heat puts mones out there, but since

it's cold in most places, maybe it's because the body is not really pushing the mones out because it's cold; and

maybe some have found it work if they worked out, or something that causes one to sweat/heat up, after application.

Just a thought.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Default none and this stuff

I believe

this stuff counteracts the effects of none (at least on me). Ever since I first used AE/m I could never wear more

than one drop and it always put me in an aggressive mood. When I used two dabs of 101 I was able to use 3 drops as

well as 3 sprays of Chikara without affecting me. The next day I wore two drops of AE alone and it did put me in a

bad mood like usual. I had to put on some Masters to counteract (which does an okay job but not as good as 101). I

think 101 could be that -none cleaner a lot of people want (unless it converts to none that is- but I haven't

noticed this when I wore it alone).

I still have at least a week's worth of product left (sticking to two

dabs), so I'll keep testing until i run out.
    Last edited by goodguy; 01-19-2007 at 09:20 PM. Reason: spelling-hey I'm tired ok

Journeyman

I am still

throwing some Alpha-101 on occasionally just to see if I can notice a difference.

I can't say that the results from Alpha-101 are absolutely negative, but they

really are elusive.

My feeling of being more energized

despite lack of sleep while wearing it could be attributed to other factors.

A theory for no great reaction to this synthetic pheromone is that it is so unlike

anything natural, that it leaves the person "experiencing" Alpha-101 alerted to the wearer’s presence, but unsure as

to how to react.

If it occurs no where in nature, there may

be no natural response to be associated with it. It just isn’t part of our endocrinological “design”. If it isn’t

part of the chemical processes that our bodies use, why should we react?

This is really a lame argument as cocaine, cannabis, caffeine, nicotine, aspirin

and many other drugs aren’t part of our normal bodily functioning, but we react in the extreme to small amounts of

these substances.

If you are a person supporting nurture over nature,

there may no learned response while growing up (how could there be?), and therefore no response as an

adult.

As it has never been encountered before, the person wearing

Alpha-101 may be marked out by it, but regarded as "strange", and therefore to perhaps be

avoided.

It may take extra effort on the person wearing

Alpha-101 to establish a response category for this new “smell” that the perceiver is aware of, but has never

encountered before. It may be up to the wearer to condition the perceiver to this new class of phero, and thereby

define a unique response in others consequent to the wearer’s presence.

I will continue to occaisionally use Alpha-101, and report anything

unusual.

HEC - "Thanks for trying"

Thread Information