Quote Originally Posted by abcd2
^ i wish i had

the balls to do what you say since i used to be like that.... and then all of the sudden i hit this BIG slump where

i would avoid situations most men would DREAM OF ... i have never asked a girl out and everytime i get some one

attached to me it seems that i try AVOID THEM without even making it a GAME ... i avoid them becuase im dependant

and dont know what step to take next.... im VERY young and in university in a program where for every girl there are

a 100 guys ..... also known as engineering ... which pretty much sums up the major slump i hit in my life a while

back... but my personality got me through that yet i still lack the drive to get together with women not caring

about the outcome
Yeear abcd2 we all go through changes and slumps in our lives, when we are up there doing

it sparkling and shining guns blazing firing with both barrels flying high were never gonna die, well we cant stay

there forever because we are alive, and living means moving throughout the spectrum of experiences and touching upon

the bitter and mundane, sometimes getting hurt and in doing so we in turn appreciate the sweet, and after all this

we gain knowledge and expand our personalities and gain strengths which is a part of the reason for our

existance.Your young and that is good and natural and there will definatelly come times when you will have females

as friends and that is a good way to start, so when the circumstances arise get in there and be a friend and just

act natural dont get excited about this, women are no big deal actually they are just like us only sexy and

captivating with their feminine beauty and alluring and seemingly mysterious ways, yes a woman is made in heaven but

then again so are we. OH sorry for rambling on getting back to you now abcd2 this is only going to be an issue if

you make it one so just dont because the ball will roll to your side of the court soon enough, so what are you going

to do if you have used your powers up by unproductive worry? as worry does not give productive results only

negitives, the trick is to go out and be your own man, enjoy yourself and remember this one thing "YOU DONT HAVE TO

BE ANYTHING EXCEPT YOU" and never go out of your way to prove your point because you dont have to prove yourself to

anyone, if you dont feel like talking or relating to a girl or guy why bother then, you have to realize that the

true unique you is inside of you, so go love and respect your self because you are worth it, go out and pick your

nose or fart in the lift and scratch your balls if they are itchy, dont do these things to create an effect just be

natural, if you get attracted to a girl tell her and remember sometimes you win and sometimes you lose and so it

goes on and on into eternity, learn from the issues and get over them, replace them with some nice new pictures and

projects now i go, leaving my blessing. terry0400-40