Close

Threaded View

Stranger

Default Newbie help and first impressions

Hi

all,

This is my first post but I've been lurking in the forums for the past 3 weeks or so.

I received the

newbie pack and have been using it for the past week and a half (mainly when I go out with friends). I just received

my order of A314 and SOE, I was wondering what other products I should invest in.

I'm Asian/American male,

straight, 26. Slim (no junk food).
    Just a couple thoughts on the products. I've had really good results with the

newbie/sample packs. Mainly used Chikara/SOE/Edge combo (Too impatient to try them separately, but I've read the

forums and was careful to not OD).

When I used TE/SOE/Chikara combo around a girl I like (Japanese, 22), she was

practically fidgiting and restless in her chair, playing with her hair, more eye contact, more talkative, etc

(consistent behavior for the last 4 times I used mones around her, before that she seemed pretty mellow and just

'comfortable' around me. Other than that, I've noticed increased respect around my coworkers and friendliness

around people I know (and more interest among single women I know). I'm trying to be objective as possible and

ruling out the placebo effect.

Just one thing I've noticed, whenever I use Edge (3 dabs on my neck), I've been

extremely horny afterwards, like really horny/cocky...Are the mones affecting me?

I also just received A314 and

SOE in the mail today, I tried to go TE-free (just a tiny tiny dab)...Not knowing what to expect, I felt extremely

chatty all of today, my coworkers were visiting my cubicle and chatting more than usual (i've only used it a day

though, I'll have a better idea of it if I used it a week).

Anyway, I'm mainly going for a confident/sociable

male aura...Maybe a bit of sexual tension...I was thinking about purchasing Chikara, maybe AE. Now that I actually

have some products I was planning on testing them each individually for about a week.

So far my arsenal has:

SOE/A314/TE. I also bought Pherlure, planning on returning it because smell reminds me of my brother and it kinda

stinks.

So what do you guys think?
    Last edited by drid; 04-12-2006 at 12:24 AM.

Thread Information