It's

been a while testing out what mix is good for me. I tested NPA, AE, and SOE. It worked out like I just

crawled out of the dark corner. I gave that mix a solid 1.5 week test and boy i feel great today. I got

girls open up more to me and very chatty. I always wanted girls come up to me and talk caz i don't know how to open

up a conversation with them so i dont got no game. There were more girls hanging out with me than ever b4 my

previous mix. Also, I see more touchy from the girls and I really see them getting close to me comfortably like were

best friends. This is making me more friends and people at my school are giving me respect just the way i like it. I

give myself a 7.5/10 looks;asian, kinda prepy dress, but since im a quiet guy, I am more open up with myself.

Thanks to mones and the LS store and the people at the forums.

OK, I went to a club (16+) last Saturday

wearing that mix and girls that i dont know were standing next to me ask me to freak dance with them out in the

lounge. :O I was with my friends at that time but the mix did all for me to have the girls ask me out to dance. boy

i was happy that night all long.

Anyway heres how much i used....

At School: (respect, girls talking

more, touchy, hugging, trust you, major eye contact with smiles)

NPA:10 dabs
AE: 4

drops

SOE: 16 inch (8 on each arm)

Clubbing: (girls open up, talk to you, hang out, ask you out

to dance, etc. in clubs)

NPA: 14 dabs
AE: 5 drops
SOE: 20 inch

I'm gona test more

of other brands along the way but it'll take time. But this is one of my top mix i did for me. The 2nd was TE+Plure

(this is the sex hit one but too much sex hits at school leads to suspicion of the teachers at school got me almost

in trouble.

YeeHAA!